If you had the opportunity to star in a reality t. v. show with your family/friend's would you? what would the show be called?

• Yes, F*@% The Kardashian's and the Real World (ehh ok maybe not TRW)
  • No, I think we've have enough of making untalented people famous already lol
well you could pick a show that already exist as well, why not?
I'm actually extremely proud that I finally spelled opportunity right lmao (hide's auto correct)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Nope nope nope, I'd probably go insane having someone follow me around. I'd just be wanting to relax and watch TV or something and then I'd have someone on the side whispering something like "Do something dramatic and controversial!" If I ever become big and famous from my own work and stuff, well then alright, maybe then. I would never want to end up like the Kardashians though haha

Until then, I'll live a quiet life in reality, not "reality."

• Well, I wouldn't be untalented. I am entertaining as fuck. I just dont want to be on display for other people

• No thanks I have no desire to be involved in that nonsense.

• I'd call it monkey humour :D
    Goodness finally I would be my joking self, long live cynism!

• and yes... fuck the real world (the show that ruined mtv)

but it would be called "get your fuckhole over here, you sick fuck" and it would be about the restaurant i work at lol

• no I hate reality tv

• Girls gone wild in alberta

What Girls Said 12

• You'd be bored during the work week.
    Gym bright and early, home for breakfast/protein, work, then home, dinner, and early to bed for gym.

Fri night - Sunday afternoon is when everything happens. >:} You'd be jelly.

So my answer is - Nah. I'd like to keep my life semi-private.

• Show meeeee ur lifeeeeeeeee bro #SquadGangGang lol

• Omg may God be with you lmao. I don't know man... u sire u up for it?

• My last day off from the gym was 5/27. Next day off will be the 7th.

I CAN DO IT! I'll just nap for a few hours tomorrow afterwards. XD

• I think Gma and the cats and I would be a hilarious tv show. Everyone should get to see our adorable cats so really it's more like a charity XD

• If it were just me on reality tv co-stars probably wouldn't like me that much bc I always have something smart bordering on rude to say. If it were me and my relatives, good lord. I'm not sure what it'd be called but it'd be hella entertaining. "Living with Crazy"

• I don't know what it would be call, but I'd like it to have some type of meaningful focus, like on Bipolar Disorder or Depression or maybe focus on my weight loss journey, but nothing dumb like the Kardashian's or Love & Hip Hop. Something people could actually relate to or learn from.

• no my family is too petty to have a reality show lmfao

• lmao mine is petty as well, funny af but petty. So it would be a hit

• Nope because all anyone wants to see for that kind of show, is for those people to act like idiots.

• Ha! It was jsit me be on the sofa watching Netflix all the freaking time

• no I would not do it

• My life isn't interesting enough for a tv show. It can follow my family and their bad attitudes tho.

• Orrr you let me party crash ur show and make it interesting!!! even if u say no lol, I think I already have it planned out to green light it anyway in my mind.

• Yes I would.

• existing show or your own?

• lol, you could it is not impossible. My family and friend's would exactly like the Chrisley's! My mother would be Todd, I can relate to Chase a lot lmao, I'm the star. But plot twist!!! lol add an MTV reality spin on it and we have a hit! My immediate family are so lame they even came up with a name for us. But it include's our surname so I can't reveal it lol

• Ahh haha I see! Got it all planned out! Maybe it'll happen for you! Sounds fun.

• the real girls of highschool (parody of the real housewives)

• lmao I'll watch it. Man, high schooler's esp girl's are hilarious and evil! Think Mean Girl's reboot ahaha. Good one sweet pea!

• Fuckups next door 😅😅