Which Game of Thrones character is your favorite?

i really like Tyrion Lannister. he is always underestimated because he is a dwarf. but he is so smart.

which one do you like and explain why?

which game of thrones character is your favorite ?

Most Helpful Girl

• My favourite character of all of them is Sansa. I just think she's so badass. If it was me in her situation, I would have broken down, I would have gone absolutely crazy and I'm a 20 year old. We have to remember that this girl is around 14 years old when she is captured and basically held hostage, watches her father die in front her and loses all of her family. I think that in the show, they didn't quite manage to convey the pure hatred and anger she feels at every waking moment that you see in the books, and I don't think they capture the way Sansa is always biding her time and waiting because she knows she's just a little girl and she doesn't have the advantages that everyone around her has, the way she's actually incredibly smart and was raised in court and does know how to successfully navigate in a social situation and she knows that any attempt made would be a futile one. Sansa isn't some passive observer of everything that's cowering in fear, she's a calculating young girl who is always ready to explode with how much she hates what this world is - and yet she still has this little hope inside her for valiant knights and good kings and I think that's really sweet and heart-breaking.

I like Theon a lot for some similar reasons, like him basically being a hostage even if he was treated with grace, for the way he is constantly reminded of how he isn't good enough for this new Stark family but also for his old one, the torture that he goes through, always being second-best and always getting the backlash for trying to be anything more.

And I like Podrick because he's adorable :) (Brienne gets an honourable mention because I have the biggest crush on her, it's unbelievable, I'm basically gooey, stuttering mess whenever she's on screen <3 )

• Yea Sansa is a good one.
      I liked when Brienne took down the hound.(she is absolutely the best fighter in the show.)
      and about podrick he just didn't know how to skin a rabbit as an esquire LOL.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• Oleanna Tyrell is smart as a whip. I love her attitude, all the witty remarks she makes, and that she played a big part in Joffrey's death.

Tyrion's great. Intelligent, strategic, quick-witted and funny, and compassionate. He saved King's Landing too. It was a shame people were so ungrateful about that.

I admire Daenerys, for how much power and influence she's acquired in such a short time, plus her dragons, and fire-proof ability. She's in some of the most remembered moments on the show.

Varys, The Spider, has a very interesting and mysterious story, and the way he went from a mutilated slave to one of the most powerful men in Westeros with spies everywhere is fascinating.

• yes i agree with you totally. seems like i love every character in the show. I really liked Varys and Little finger arguments back in season 3 and 4 .
      the one that was about chaos and ladder.

• Yeah, "chaos is a ladder", was definitely pretty powerful.

• I liked Joffrey the best.. shame they had to kill him off, but I guess my new favourite would be Ramsey. The more twisted, the better.

Other than Ramsey, I guess I enjoy Margerie/Tommen. Not so much for the characters, but that's a pretty cool plotline they've got.

• seems you like sophisticated characters more.

• oh haha well.. I don't like any of them due to their connections to royalty or anything. Joffrey/Ramsey because they're both twisted af. Tommen not so much, but that recent thing with Margaery's atonement and such was a nice change.

• I am so excited that I am fully caught up on Game of Thrones because now I get to discuss it. Here's my analysis on each character
    Dany my favorite character. She is so underestimated and yet so badass. I love that she comes from nothing yet three years later, she has three dragons, is queen, and has an army
    Jon Snow. I like him he is the personification of honor. I breathed a sigh of relief when Sansa and him met again.
    Tyrion very witty and funny. He and dany targaryen are the dream team
    Sansa mentally, I think she is a very strong person. She learns from her mistakes and is playing the game to survive not be Queen
    Margaery I love watching her manipulate the crap out of joffrey, kind of wish he stayed alive longer so I could watch him get manipulated more.
    Lady Olenna. She is very smart person and I love that nobody ever suspected she was joffreys killer. After I watched joffreys death, I suspected that she and margaery were behind joffreys death because margaery didn't run towards joffrey as he died.
    Cersei I love to hate her. You have to give her credit that she deeply loves her children but that's her only redeeming quality. I did feel bad for her after her walk of shame
    Jaime I hated him after the first episode nowadays I don't think he's the worst. Like Cersei I love to hate him because I can understand a lot of his motives.
    Arya an angel I love her and she is so badass.

• vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest
    Viserys

I would fuck the shit out of him

• Tyrion Lannister is my favorite character he has more depth and humanity than most of the others put together

• Brienne
    Arya
    Tyrion
    Podrick

• jon snow
    sansa stark
    bronn
    ygritte
    cersei

• I love Drogo Khal! too bad he died early... T__T

• yea i liked his duel in season 1. though he never totally understood his wife but he was always there to protect her.

• Robb😢

• i liked his mother catelyn stark. she was so strong. do you remember when she captured tyrion
      in that tavern?

• Sean Bean.

• Ramsey
    He's so evil

What Guys Said 8

• Ramsay Bolton. I'm never gonna fall for, to have a lovable favourite character as my favourite again, cuz they always die... Now I go with the assholes and if they die at some point muuch later than your favourite character I will be like "meh" whatever!

• Tyrion
    Hodor
    Vaerys
    Missandei
    Lady Tyrell
    Arya
    Big dick podrick

• Tyrion
    John snow
    and the kingslayer

• i like john for his decent manner.
      and Jaime transformed from a wicked character to my favorite in since season 4.

• I like Ned Stark when he still have his head. I like Tyrion second, i hope he gets to keep his head.

• John snow
    Dany
    Eddard
    Tyrion

• AnD let's not forget hodor 😢

• lol. i just didn't understand why hodor was so afraid , he could be a strong fighter not a carriage carrier.

• Always been a jamie fan myself

• he is so handsome.

• Jaime changed from being a wicked character to a good lannister since season 3 after getting captured by Brienne.
      About Sansa, she took that beauty after her aunt.

• Nah i always liked jamie since day one when he was banging his sister and pushing kids out of windows

• jon and ygritte
    ygritte is sooo hot <3 she died :'(

• The thing that bothered more more than her death was the fact that she shot him with arrows to the back and later in season 4 , at the time of mance's attack she loved john but she wanted to be loyal to her free folk and kill him.

• Yeah she was confused, one side was her family and on other side was jon.
      Now what will the fate of black fish and Arya Stark? Can't wait till Sunday :D

• If you can decode all of these I will be impressed:

King Player
    Johnny bastard
    The girl who is a boy who is a girl
    Dragon lady
    Fat boy