What movies can you watch repeatedly and never get tired of?

Whether you particularly enjoy television or not, most people have one specific movie that they love with all of their hearts. For me those movies would be
Freedom Writers
Little Monsters

The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie

Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events

Road to El Dorado

And many more that I'm just sort of drawing a blank on right now. I know, I know, more childish movies than anything, but that's just who I am. How about you guys? What are your favorite movies?

Most Helpful Guy

• Aliens
    Predator
    Terminator
    RoboCop
    Starship Troopers
    A. I.: Artificial Intelligence
    The Thing
    Tremors
    Punisher
    Blade

and pretty much any film or movie that focuses on themes of Androids, Robots, Cyborgs, Mechas, Futuristic Technology, Outer Space, Nanotechnology, Extraterrestrials, possibly Immortality, and a large amount of Post-Apocalyptic themed movies namely the Mad Max series, and if anything that have some good amount of laughs and comedy in them, or is over-the-top like many of those cheesy action flicks, especially when Chuck Norris or any costumed superhero is in them lol

Anything with an antihero cliché leading characters will also be something I could watch over and over.

• Youd have loved to have grown up in the 80s and 90s. I loved the action films. Sly, big arnie, bruce willis, van damme amd a few others. Blew up everything on earth between them lol. Was good times for a guy who liked films

• @bluenose1872

Yea, ok. You just reminded me. I forgot to add Back to The Future. I wish I had a Delorean that could take me back to those days and times when most those movies first came out in the theatres.

It's old school, but now we have all this surround sound, IMAX, 3D, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 33

• Little monsters was a good choice, I would say that Revolver, Predator (1 and 2) Alien trilogy, the first two terminators, robocop, In the mouth of madness, the thing, Darkman are probably the movies I can keep watching. Something about them just lends themselves to repeat watchings really well.

• In the mouth of madness was excellent. I forgot about that

• @bluenose1872 Probably one of my favorite horror movie, I have watched it more times then I can count ( John carpenters Prince of Darkness was also good (Similar style as in the mouth of madness).

• Matrix, Lord of the rings, Star Wars and the first Fast & Furious.

The movies i mentioned moulded how i think today since they all impacted my childhood. Today i'm desperately into martial arts and decided to follow a carrer as an engineer to work with cars :) Gosh, this question made me introspective mrs op

• Mad Max, Star Trek VI, Ravenous, Planes Trains & Automobiles.

I recently got Mad Max on Bluray making it the fourth or fifth time I've bought it (considering: VHS, better VHS, DVD, etc) and watching it in high def with my glasses on (didn't need those until recently) I am still astonished by how much work George Miller put into little details in every single scene.

Like, there's a scene where Max's supervisor arrives at a huge accident scene to debrief him. While he's talking to another officer about what's been happening, Max is in the background and just throws his arms up in a 'wtf' shrug. Such a nice touch and not visible on any format until now.

• Freedom writers is good, Hillary swank is from near the same hometown as me! REPPIN!!!
    I could watch Remember the Titans forever on repeat. I've seen it probably 200 times, in high school I watched it constantly lol.
    Also Star Wars, looveeee Star Wars

• Jurassic Park, Star Wars (all of them), Star Trek (original movies, not that remake crap), Batman & Batman Returns, Nightmare On Elm Street (all original movies), Conan The Barbarian (original of course) and Conan The Destroyer, Terminator (first three movies), Predator, Alien and several other great movies from the 80's and 90's.

• All the James Bond films except Spectre (monumental failure)
    LOTR trilogy
    Fast 5
    Crimson Tide
    Enemy at the gates
    Saving Private Ryan
    Gladiator
    Armageddon
    Deep Impact
    Independence Day (original)
    Jurassic Park (1&2)
    Lion King

I could go on for a while lol.

• You must be kidding,
      Spectre was far better than some of moores films, die another day, daltans, and lazenbys

• The entire Star Wars series

The Count of Monte Cristo

Band of Brothers series

Among others but those are the mains.

• When I was little I watched the entirety of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang like twice a day. When it was over, I would find someone to rewind it for me. And hooray for El Dorado! I love that movie.

• the box set of lord of the rings wide screen edition, paranormal activity 1, clue.

• Star Wars (except Attack of the Clones), Most of the Fast and Furious movies (except the 4th), Inception, Wreck-It Ralph, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Guardians of the Galaxy, and most of the Marvel Cinematic Universe

• Lionheart, Iron sky, any Steven Seagal movie, Fatherland, Only the Brave, Go for broke, Indiana Jones movies, Bridge of Dragons, Harry Potter movies, James Bond movies.

• The boondock saints, the crow, the goonies, big, Jurassic park, collateral, terminator 1&2 are the biggest

• Every Star Wars movie ever (except "The Force Awakens").

• there are very very few movies that i can watch more than once. Little nicky is 1 though, and old school is another.

• Fast and Furious series
    Expendables series
    You don't mess with the zohan
    ... and many more :P

• Raiders of the Last Ark

• Die hard, predator, terminator 2, the crow, the usual suspects, shawshank redemption, rocky films

• surfs up.

• Waterboy
    Incidious

• The Blues Brothers, Ray and Walk the line

• 3rd rock from the sun lol

• Braveheart
    Gladiator
    Stalingrad ( 1993)
    Spiderman 1-2 ( Toby Maguire)
    Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind
    Reprise

• The documentary of United States of America: Idiocracy.

• Jurassic world and mega mind
    I've pretty much memorized them hahaha

• Jumanji

• Space jam

• Star Wars Prequels.

• predestination good movie

• Mad max: fury road. Best film ever made

• the war of the worlds (1953), terminator (all films) star wars (all films) star trek (all films/shows) back to the future (all films) the time machine (2002)
    there's just too many to list

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 29

• Armageddon, Pretty Woman, Secondhand Lion, Sabrina, Far and Away, the Bourne Identity. Shawshank Redemption. I'm sure there are many others that while channel surfing I just stop and watch.

• NONE bc I have no soul! lol

• repo the genetic opera
    spongebob movie
    les miserables
    sweeney todd demon barber of fleet street
    freedom writers
    suckerpunch

• I could watch all of these movies over and over again:

Yes Man
    Coming to America
    Legends of the Fall
    Wedding Crashers
    Zoolander
    Inglourious Basterds

• 1|0
  • Divergent, cinderella 2015 and pride & prejudice

• White Chicks, Friday, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, The Spongebob Squarepants Movie, Rugrats in Paris, Independence Day (DEFINITELY watching the second one in theatres soon), Jumanji, Mrs. Doubtfire, Fast and Furious, The Addams Family and Wall-E.

• Movies:
    Freedom writers
    Paul
    Super 8
    Spider man 1, 2, and 3
    Now & Then
    Step-mom
    There's other etc

Shows:
    Friends
    Shameless
    The walking dead
    Fear the walking dead
    Vampire dairies
    One Tree Hill
    Teen Wolf
    90210
    Sponge Bob
    Tom and Jerry
    The looney tools
    The regular show
    My wife and kids
    Full house
    George Lopez
    Saved by the bell

• Neighbors, The Fault In Our Stars, The Lion King, Rugrats In Paris, The Blind Side, The Help, Maze Runner, Toy Story, Incredibles.

• none of em, i can't watch movies more than once. i have a hard time watching movies even once, i tend to give up half way through.

• I could watch Psycho, Nightmare on Elm Street, Bride of Chucky, Basic Instinct and Terminator over and over again.

• 1. Disney Tangled.. It lifts my mood immensely.
    2. Gone with the wind (1939).. Slow and relaxing
    3. Pride and prejudice.

• Harry potter

• Black Swan, The Fifth Element, any Quentin Tarantino movie, Lucy, Boyz n the Hood, The Devil Wears Prada, First Wives Club, Friday, Next Friday.

• Gladiator
    Interview with the vampire
    Winter Soldier

• Many movies from childhood... Jumanji, A Goofy Movie, It Takes Two, Matilda, Hercules, Ninja Turtles, Disney channel movies
    Holiday movies
    Mean Girls, The Princess Diaries, Bend it Like Beckham,

• Napoleon dynamite

• All the x-men movies, all the hannibal lecter movies, all the pitch black Riddick movies.

• Titanic, Star Wars, The Expendables..

• The Dark Crystal, Usual Suspects, Luck Number Slevin, Pan's Labyrinth and Crazy as hell

• Never Been Kissed
    Hercules (cartoon)
    A Walk to Remember

• Forrest Gump
    Shawshank redemption
    Quentin Tarantino movies like django unchained
    The changeling
    Castaway
    Room
    Up
    Pocahontas

There are more but they are the first ones that spring to mind

• Ben Hur
    Fireproof
    Lion King
    Forrest Gump
    etc.

• 1. 10 things i hate about you

2. house party

3. Class act

4. poetic justice

5. juice

• the sandlot, grown ups 2, the emperors new groove, back to the future !!!

• Did u mean The old or new spongebob movie?

For me, it would probably be I am legend, big daddy, or the mist

• sixth sense

• Lord of war
    Casino
    Spirited away
    Holes
    Blades of glory
    Casino royal
    Disturbia
    Angle eyes
    Savages
    The placebeyond the pines
    Inception
    Limitless
    Hackers game
    And a million other i can't think of off the top of my head

• This is gonna sound lame but the last song featuring miley cyrus lol it makes me so damn emotional