Do you like musicals?

And do you have a favourite?

Honestly, I can't get into them... :P

Most Helpful Girl

• haha I would not exactly say I like or dislike them, some are really good... Some are a bit too much... so it depends on them.

I found the Sound of Music to be very nice/beautiful... Others like for example "Hairspray" were just too blegh in my opinion. So I guess it depends how they are made.

I had a friend who loved nice musicals, funny :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm picky with them, but I like some of them!
    How To Suceed In Business Without Really Trying is my favorite.

"I Believe In You" is my favorite song. Whenever I'm feeling down I can listen to it and instantly brightens up my day.
    http://youtu.be/bLEXE3oT3KA

What Girls Said 14

• yes, i love musicals. phantom of the opera and repo: the genetic opera are my favourites.

• The Lion King is my all time fav, saw it in Hamburg when I was like 13 and it was amazeballs ❤️

• Depends on the musical. Gothic ones are my favorite

• Yes. My favorite is Rock of Ages, mainly because classic rock is one of my favorite genre of music and I am into the whole 80's rock music scene.

• did you like the Rockpera Tommy? it was preformed by the who that was a good musical and so was Jesus Christ super star.

• @cheapshotbob Jesus Christ superstar is good. I've never seen Tommy but I've heard of it.

• you should watch it at east once if you like musicals its awesome , it has a few cameos from Elton john , Tina turner and a few others i forget. but it is really worth watching. at least once

• Not really, most of the time they're too cheesy.

• You're not alone. I usually can't get into them either, but I did notice the very few I did like were of stories very familiar or dear to me. I do want to see The Lion King on Broadway though.

• Rocky Horror Picture Show and Repo! The Genetic Opera are the only two I love ❤️

• Some.

• Not really

• Not really never been a fan

• They give you a lot of energy and i think they're basse on a

• My iPhone is bastard... anyway Theatre pieces are more dinamic, less focus on details than movies but more on greatness and scenography. You can empathize with the characters, and enjoy the atmosphere. Movies are more detailed, full of special effect and give you a more realistic. I like both (more cinema, i guess) but musicals, if you Find your genre can be a marvelous experience.

• I love musicals
    The Sound of Music

• Yes! I love Broadway plays! Les Miserables my fav then Phantom Of The Opera and Mamma Mia third.

• I like mama Mia

What Guys Said 9

• Tangled and Les Miserables lol thats it

• *cough* Beta 😛

• @akadatank44 Omg dont give me shit when i anal you please gaylord fuck stop playing hard to get

• Come get it bae 😏

• west side story is my favorite because there are a few musical numbers that are just pure gold in my mind.

• Well, I tried it one time... But it wasn't really for me. It was good to have experienced it, but that's about it for me

• God, no. Gives me ear-cancer everytime.

• Didn't used it, I've been indoctrinated by my sister and friend
    Wicked is pretty good, so's grease and jersey boys

• Oooh and bugsy Malone!!! Probs my favourite
      My friend was in a production of it as bugsy and he was INSANELY good

• I've never watched any

• I do.

• I work out, of course I have MUSICALS 💪