Anyone besides me listen to thrash and or death metal?

I love thrash and death metal and am wondering who else does too. What bands do you like? I like Soulfly, Sepultura anything Max records is awesome! Cannibal Corpse to name just a few.

• Yes
    36% (4)64% (9)52% (13)Vote
  • No
    64% (7)36% (5)48% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
3|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup , i listened to pantera and sepultura since 90's

1|0
    0|0
    • The last time i saw em , the two cavalera are not there anymore..

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer nu metal, but I do listen to trash and death metal on occasion. Usually when I'm tired and need a boost to my flow of energy, or when I'm annoyed and need something loud to listen to

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Yup, mostly thrash. My fave metal genre I'd say.
    I listen to Death but no other death metal really.

Nobody I know even knows what thrash metal is, and they all assume all metal sounds like death metal or something.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea I live in the south so no one has a clue as to what I'm listening to. What thrash bands do you like?

• Show All
    • Oh man I'm so fucking jealous!! Yea it'll be awesome!! Yep. Are you going to watched the Golden God Awards? I didn't vote I forgot to but can't wait to watch. Wish I could go in person!

• I usually forget about the Golden God awards. Because the one time I watched it, Black Veil Brides won something, which was retarded.

• When I was in high school I listened to that all time. I still love it just dont listen to it that much. Dimmu Borgir, The Black Dahlia Murder, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Whitechapel, Job For A Cowboy, Cradle Of Filth.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not often, but sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not death metal, can't stand the vocals, but thrash all day! Old Metallica, testament, kreator \m/

1|0
    0|0
  • amon amarth

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea that's a good band

• Ya I wasn't sure if they were considered death metal. Very viking. So thor.

• Yea I didn't know either so I looked them up they're considered melodic death metal I thought they were thrash band

• Shit is gay.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah definitely have my moments, when I was younger it was all I listenened too however I wouldn't say I really listen to death metal, I use to like Veil of Maya, cannibal corpse as well, Behemoth, and children of bodom.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea thrash is a tad more mainstream. I go through phases where I prefer death metal but I listen to thrash the most.

• I enjoy many types of metal, especially thrash, but I don't think i listen to death metal.

1|0
    0|0