Have you gone into a movie expecting one thing and got something entirely different?

Was it a good or bad experience?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Paranornal Activity... expected it to be good.. worst movie ever

10 Cloverfield Lane wasn't what I expected.

Most Helpful Guy

• I expected Batman v Superman to be great. Instead it was just ok.

• The second trailer showed me it was going to be a mess. And they sold it as they were fighting based on ideology, and yeah that wasn't it lol

• The entire fight could have been avoided if they would have just sat down and had a talk.

What Girls Said 2

• Haha I think that happens when I've read a book about the story and they made a movie about it and it was never what I expected it to be. I think it was better as a story then it was a movie to be honest. Kind of sucks and ruins the story because you were like "no he was suppose to look like this and that girl was suppose to look like that" and it's all stuffed lol

• I can relate to that, I'm very cautious when a Stephen King movie is made. Most of the time, the book is significantly better

• Highly underrated. No one talks about that movie at all

• It's such a shame

• I've had that experience a few times, most of them were bad.

What Guys Said 1

• Deadpool: I went in with my girlfriend expecting her to still be my girlfriend at the end. She wasn't.