Best concerts of 1994?

What do you think were the best concerts of 1994

This year in concerts is so underrated
This year of concerts are awesome

Most Helpful Guy

• well the follow-up huge acts released their debut albums in 1994. so i'd imagine any of those concerts were pretty epic
    Weezer, Outkast, Beck, Notorious B. I. G., Jeff Buckley, Marilyn Manson, Oasis, Korn, Aaliyah, Elliott Smith, Nas, and Portishead

personally i'd probably say Weezer, Oasis, Nas or Biggie would have been the best shows.

the bodyguard soundtrack was in full effect and whitney houston was dominating the airwaves so i imagine those concerts were pretty awesome

but of concerts i actually saw the Nirvana unplugged in NYC was amazing and still remains the best unplugged show in my opinion. there version of the Meat Puppets "Lake of Fire" is still one of my favorite songs

• Nirvana is my favorite I think About A Girl or The Man Who Sold The World are my favorites (:

• oh yeah man who sold the world is amazing. even better than the bowie original in my opinion

• I think so too and I got Nirvana MTV Unplugged In New York on DVD and it's Nirvana's second most selling album (:

What Girls Said 1

• i was born in 1994... :/ i dunno which were the best concerts back then

• I'm not say you had to be there I wasn't at Nirvana Unplugged In New York but I know that concert it was cool (:

What Guys Said 3