If you had to give advice to Donald Trump, what would it be?

Wear Sunscreen Trump!

Got any advice for Trump?

Posted by GirlsAskGuys on Wednesday, June 8, 2016

• Mess your hair up more
  • Be more of a douche
  • Become gay
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's see what you can really do. Your competitors is a woman who couldn't even control her own husband so you knkw she can't control a whole country and another old man lol. Sad to see our country can't come up with better candidates.

What Girls Said 52

• www.eonline.com/.../...41x749-150930134621-don.jpg

To do this with his hair.
    He will look younger and he much more hip to the younger crowd.

• Please buy your own secluded island away from society and stay there. Be president of yourself.

• Don't become president.

• Talk less, listen and learn more.

• That is very sound advice. Trump will never follow it, but it's still sound advice.

• @ejx629 thanks. I think it's god advice for most people and also think you're right about Trump.

• It's HUGE, not YUGE.

Also, stick to making shitty hotels, presidency ain't for you.

• Part of the Midwestern accent we dont make fun of you Candians, eh? 😛 Are you thinking of Hilton hotels? Lol Trump's are not shitty lmao.

• Dear Mr. Drama queen. AkA: Donald trump,

Are you having carrot juice for breakfast lunch and dinner on a daily basis? you look like a dark orange peel from head to toe, you should consider a different tanning spray, and should not tan your hair with the same spray you tan your body with, cause you just look awful 😖!! like a walking carrot with no stub.. Or a walking orange crayon..

Your interest and knowledge revolve solely around appearances and drama... 💁👑! You should at least try to look appealing. 😁!

That is all the advice can give you for today since you have no clue about politics or anything in relation because of course that would require your brain to work more efficiently and intelligently..

If you're interested in more tips and advice such as this, tune in at the same time tomorrow 😜!! You might qualify for a free lesson on how to properly talk and act like a real masculine man, instead of that gayish tone of voice you have and pansy hand gestures you do? Unless you are gay on the down low 😉!

Sincerely,
    The awesomest alien ever!! 😛👽!!

• Stop watching attack on titan. (it's a giant wall reference) :D

• give up your presidency to Will Smith or Morgan Freeman 😎

• stop eating cheetos

• Just play a bit of music and Hillary falls straight asleep.
    media.theiapolis.com/.../...us-hagrid-in-harry.jpg

• "Dig a hole, stand at the edge of the hole, stand with your back facing the hole, shoot yourself. Bring a friend to bury your body."

• See a psychiatrist.

• Other:

"Fuck off"

• this poll is so mature.

• Just stop.

That's my advice for Trump. Just stop.

• Wall don't work. Ask Eren Jaeger.
    vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• Take a plane to Korea... not the South tho muehehh

• Tone it down, Donald and Good luck.
    Great question, @sixnonanon xx

• Thank you ma'am

• Given the choices, let's not pretend that this is anything more than a bash Trump thread. And like a bunch of mind numbed Bern-outs, most everyone fell right in line.

Great question? It's not even a serious question

I'm not a big Trump fan either but whatever keeps the lying, murdering Clinton family out of the White House is good with me. They have more blood on their hands than a heart surgeon.

At least here I can speak my mind without the Bern-outs throwing rocks at my head like they are at Trump rallies

• @Ndbill thank you for stopping and I agree with you about Keeping the Clintons away any day. xx

• Shut the f@ck up and maybe have at least a rudimentary grasp of the issues and the world at large before running for president.

• Go back to your old last name. Donald Drumpf = ACE.

images.latintimes.com/.../...-hat-hbo-edited_0.jpg

• Get you head out of your own ass and try living like a normal person ( on minimum wage) for a couple of months!

• Go easy on the fake tan.

Yep those would be my words to him, followed by a kick to the balls 😏

• Try to not cause World War 3.

• "Please, please, please, do me a favor. Shut the fuck up. You're lowering the IQ of the entire continent with every syllable."

• Tie a brick to your ankles and then go for a swim. The only way to meet 32 mermaids, all of them looking like Heidi Klum in her glory days.

• Other.

I’d first ask him to drop everything at the White House and take a month's rest.

• Stay off social media

• -Learn how to use fake tan correctly, I'm always mistaking you for a giant Cheez-It on my TV.
    -Think twice before you let bullshit slip out of your mouth.
    -Since you are really rich, why don't you buy yourself a decent hairstyle for once?

• Remember you mother was one an immigrant who came from Scottland with only $50.
    Remeber where you come from.

• Leave the scene please.

• More from Girls
    22

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 77

• "Get back under that stone, vermin."

• Address that you don't like the violence that tends to follow your supporters' rallies, and that it needs to stop.

Out of all seriousness... has Trump ever said anything like that to denounce the violence and letting the public know that he doesn't like it? If not, that's yet another reason to dislike him.

• This is a frankly quite bizzare thing to say. How would Trump denouncing violence have any influence on the rioters that continue to attack Trump supporters?

• First off, it isn't Trump supporters who are being violent, it's Sanders supporters who are doing that.

Secondly, no violence happens at any "bikers for Trump" rallies... It's all about who Sanders supporters think they can Brownshirt.

• Are you genuinely that unaware of what has been going on?
      It is not the Trump supporters who are starting the violence. It is the leftards who support Hillary or Bernie, as well as the Hispanic racist and supremacist organisation La Raza.
      They are attacking people who attend the Trump rallies, as well as the police.

• Go hard. Build the wall. Deport the illegals, then deport all known or suspected Muslim radicals.
    At the same time, purge the leftards.
    Close nearly all US foreign bases.
    Stop all foreign aid and use that money to repair/replace/maintain US infrastructure.
    Place huge import tariffs on foreign-made goods and change the tax system so that companies that moved manufacturing offshore would be forced to reopen their US plants.
    When leftards throw a tantrum on the streets, round them up and send them to one of the Marxist "workers' paradise" (to quote Marx) states that they idolise and want so much to live in, such as Cuba, Venezuela, or North Korea. . . if they will take a bunch of mentally retarded entitled lazy parasites. Look upon it not as expulsions, rather as granting their fondest wish.

• I should add:
      Published the 28 pages of the 9/11 report that have been kept secret.
      Arrest, try and execute all the traitors, from as far back as the murder of John Kennedy.
      Reveal everything that the power elite of the USA has done since the sinking of the USS Maine in Havana harbour, on 15 February, 1898.
      Clean house. . . completely.

• To get rid of 3rd world feminism.

• world I mean wave

• Yes if I had to give advice to this blowhard idiot, it would be that he use all that money he has or at least tells everyone he has.. that he should spend some of it on getting some manners and quit being a fool.. also now that his golf tournament has been moved over to Mexico.. he should buy a lot of more life insurance because if he shows his face there he will more then likely not be to welcomed by to many of the Mexican people for all the crap he has said about them.

• Wow, what a great poll! You're proving yourself to be a well educated, informed citizen. What are you, in the 4th grade?

• I would tell him, if he TRULY cared about this country and its people, he would drop out of the presidential race and try and heal the hate, bigotry, xenophobia, racism, and sexism he has caused and further developed in many people.

• Seriously. I'm 500% more misanthropic because of him.

• Tigers are an endangered species, and stealing their orange is a crime, Douchebag!

• Yeah he's a doche bag. I'm really hoping he doesn't kill a giraffe or I'm gonna beat up him if I see him.

• Get rekt. Fuck bitches.

• Please, strip naked and run through the the streets of new york, that way you get arrested and will have to drop out of the race

• Remember when you were a New York liberal during the 1990s? Then all of a sudden we are supposed to believe that you made a total 360?

• Really? He was libere? What made him change?

• @ElissaDido this is why trump is a joke

• In many ways he was even more liberal than Clinton and Sanders are. My thoughts are that Trump does not really care about politics at all, but just views it as a personal conquest. He wants to be president because it appeases his ego, and will do and say whatever it takes to get elected.

• keep doing what you're doing. its going to take you straight to the white house.

• The hair... do something!!! Anything!!!

• Make America great again and kick thesr nerds out baha

• Do away with income tax.
    Legalize weed.
    Set term limits for all government positions every 2 years. Only seniority should be the janitorial staff.

• don't change what you are doing

• Nothing, he's fine the way he is.

• Keep doing what your doing. I won't vote for anyone but i love the ruckus. You have made politics funny as fuck.

• I'd advise him to keep being himself, it's gotten him this far. Don't start worrying about what others particularly those in the GOP think. I think a lot of his appeal is that he isn't a career politician and that he doesn't give a damn about being PC.

• I would tell him to to make the border policy to kill on sight
    no wall needed, just up border patrol, give them military grade equipment
    See how soon we solve the immigration problem

I would predict Illegal people and drugs coming into the country would dramatically decrease

• Stop acting like a reality TV star and show us the Businessman that built a multi billion dollar Empire with your name on it

• Look at all people equally.

• Not all people are equal. Why would he do that?

• Because you shouldn't judge a race for who you think they are. I don't look at all blacks as gansters and people who live off the government for example.

• Portugal Wines have actualy won Prices, that means that it have beaten Spanish Wines several times.

So, educate yourself. A candidate needs to do his homework.

• You should make the wall pretty high or they'll just climb over it!

• Add sentry turrets every 10 ft along the wall and stop the Europe "refugees" crisis.

• dont build a wall, invade mexico. they are full of corruption just take the damn place and add it to the American empire.

• Tell everyone who's supporting you that they're desperate retards.

• Go back to your penthouse and never appear in the media again.

• Don't count your chickens before their hatched, Clinton still has a chance of being indicted causing Sanders to become the Democratic Nominee.

• More from Guys
    47