Favorite game of all time?

I don't go full nerd for a lot of things but... Flat out greatest game of all time! Even the sound track is badass, and this is just their DLC.

• I have one
    53% (9)77% (20)67% (29)Vote
  • I don't have one
    47% (8)23% (6)33% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|35

Most Helpful Girl

• I need to get back into the Witcher 3 ಠ_ಠ

I haven't played in Foreva

0|0
    0|0
    • You do 0_o
      You see they came out with a DLC, which should really be an expansion... since its 30 hours long and 100% beautiful. I don't know why you are not wasting your life yet...

• Show All
    • Just the one eye? I might be able to live with that...

• Eyes again lol quote from sir geralt

Most Helpful Guy

• The first Assassin's Creed is the best game ever.

The Witcher 3 is freaking awesome, I'm right now playing the Blood and Wine expansion and I'm loving it. This game goes in my Top 5 list. Simply epic.
    And yes, the soundtrack is amazing.

1|1
    0|0
    • Finished it 2 days ago, non-stop playing bruh and now i am just restarting. Its so flipping good! We gotta chat about it when you are done, where are you now in the main story?

• Show All
    • Thanks, I'll check it out ;)

• Thanks for the MHO

What Girls Said 12

• GTA.

1|2
    0|0
  • For me, it's always going to be Fallout 3. Closely followed by the good ol' FF7.

0|1
    0|0
  • God damn you for this hard question! :P If I'm forced to pick one, I'll go with the first game I had ever played and that's tLoZ: Skyward sword.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ori and the Blind Forest.
    I'm not a gamer lol, that's like... the only one I've played in the past 10 years. Used to play Tom & Jerry, Scooby Doo and some basic racing games with my friends when we were kids though. That's as far as my gaming experience goes 😛 If we don't count apps and silly online games 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • The sims.
    I owned every expansion pack. Haha

1|1
    0|0
  • Pokemon HeartGold. First and favorite Pokemon gane

0|2
    0|0
    • The gold version made me cry. The damn erased itself, I used the master ball on the wrong creature, or the just malfunction. It was favorite and my most hated.

• Man heartgold was my favorite game in the series too up untill OrAs came out... amazing if you haven't played them

• @SleepingSnorlax I bought them the day they came out. They were definitaly one of the best games I've played, but I enjoyed the multiple-regions aspect of HeartGold, as well as the Pokethalon.

• Bioshock

0|1
    0|0
  • Really man? Just one? Damn... I can't say just one, but the dragon age series, the last of us and fire emblem are three of my favorites

0|1
    0|0
  • Call of Duty : Black Ops 3

0|1
    0|0
  • Majora's Mask.

0|1
    0|0
  • way to many to choose from

0|1
    0|0
  • odin's sphere

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 34

• Best roleplay: Gothic 2 + Addon - Gothic 1 was far ahead of its time with a lot of mechanics like weather-change, day-night circle, NPCs working and living a dailylife. Just that Gothic 1 wasn't really mature in a lot of aspects and Gothic 2 did everything just better.

Best Racing Game: Trackmania United is by far the most fun racing game ever created.

Best Action game: GTA III was huge during the time of release. It was just something entirely new and it did it so insanely well.

Best Strategy game: Dota2 is just insanely fun with the teamwork. But Warcraft 3 - its origin - is in a different way as well. Difficult to decide. Both have different strengths.

0|1
    0|0
    • And best soundtrack is definitely Final Fantasy X. Witcher is good, but Final Fantasy X composition shits on everything else. Nobuo Uematsu is a fucking genius.

• It's not easy to pick just one, I like lots of Fighting games, RPG's, Point & Click Adventures, Survival Horror games and Strategies...
    I guess my favorite game would be Soul Calibur.

s1.thcdn.com/.../caliburl.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • Need for Speed Shift 2 Unleashed. It was LEGIT like the trailer. I spent hundreds of hours on the Logitech G25 playing that lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfpNzKjPBP4

0|1
    0|0
  • Football, I caught a touchdown on homecoming game. Mmm highlight of hs, for a backup like me that was cloud nine mate

0|1
    0|0
  • Of all time? It's probably Super Mario Bros 3 for the NES. My sisters and I used to be obsessed with that game!

1|1
    0|0
  • Thinking about gaming again this summer a little. Got some free time. Junior yr is gunna fcking suck for me lol. Need some time to relax and catch my sanity.

0|1
    0|0
    • What system are you thinking of?

• Show All
    • Never seen it.. I literally know nothing about the gaming world anymore.

• Well summers callin then bruh.

• witcher 3 was awesome, but my favorite game is devil may cry 4, i've play devil may cry 4 at least more than 3 times.

0|1
    0|0
  • Is it really that good I wanted to but the witcher 3

Well my favourite was assassins creed II and COD world at war

0|1
    0|0
    • Im not gonna play up you dreams of it because then it may ruin the game for you. I am gonna say buy it and watch a story unfold, believe me it is well worth the 330 hours of game play

• Show All
    • I didn't like Skyrim. Most overrated game ever.

• @AleDeEurope if it's combat system got better it will Rock lol but I liked it tho 😛

• GTA San Andreas. GTA V comes close but there isn't as much stuff to do.

0|1
    0|0
  • Gonna have to go with Zelda: ocarina of time

Soo much wasted time of my childhood on that game lol

0|1
    0|0
  • When I squat on ur dick with 400 pounds fgit, Bahaha... wot..

0|2
    0|0
  • Halo Reach, Minecraft or town of salem

0|1
    0|0
  • Sex... the greatest game ever!

0|1
    0|0
  • Favourite video game? Diablo 2

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably skyrim.

I got the Witcher 3 on sale for like $15 over Christmas break. I haven't played it since tho. I really should load it up again. I think I got stuck on this hobgoblin. I remember it being hard to find good weapons :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Hangman 🙂

0|1
    0|0
  • Final fantasy 7
    Beat it and mastered all materia and beat the two weapons in 36 hours
    Thats my best time
    That includes the sode quests like when yuffie steals materia

0|1
    0|0
  • Burnout 3 Takedown. Real old game from 2004 but man it was fun while it lasted. I remember pouring hours upon hours trying to get the Euro Circuit Racer.

0|1
    0|0
  • Destroy all humans!

0|1
    0|0
  • Mass Effect 2

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know. There are too many good ones.

0|1
    0|0
  • That would be Dark Souls 2.

0|1
    0|0
  • Xenogears. A sleeper hit from the PS days.

0|1
    0|0
  • i have a few so hard to pick

0|1
    0|0
  • Either the Dragon Age or Mass Effect series.

0|1
    0|0
  • that game looks nice? How can I play it for free?

0|1
    0|0
  • Call of Duty

0|1
    0|0
  • Final Fantasy 6, hands down. Best game ever made, best soundtrack, too.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys