What do you think about the celebrities that say they will leave the country if Trump is elected?

I say... don't let the doorknob hit them in the ass.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ill help them pack. They're just talking out their ass though. They said the same thing if Bush was elected and never left, those assholes. I know most Americans would love to see most of them long gone and never have to look at their arrogant asses again. They can go to Saudi Arabia, I'm sure they'd be very welcomed there with all the freedoms they enjoy. They can go on tv over there and see how they're liked maybe we can take odds on how many minutes it takes each one to have their heads cut off.

What Guys Said 19

• I like your answer. As far as I'm concerned those who leave will be doing the country a favor. But isn't it really, really interesting that they all talk about moving to Canada? Never Mexico, our southern neighbor, but Canada. I wonder why that is? :)

• People say that with every single election. They never leave. But if they really did leave it might be a reason to vote for Trump.

• I say why wait. If you are so damn unhappy here get the hell up and go , beat the rush

• I dont really care who wins the election but I hope they leave regardless of if he wins. I can't stand people who say that. Like are we supposed to care if they leave the country, is it supposed to be a threat?

Ironically they probably wouldn't choose Mexico as their safehaven from Trump. They are probably hoping to go to Canada 😂.

I would love that so much if they actually did go to Mexico.

• I agree, hell I'd throw a fundraiser just to get them out quicker.

• We need to throw that piece of shit Trump out of the country, even if enough morons get together and vote him in.

• I can't blame them and it will likely be safer for them. However, many celebrities aren't even American, so they'd simply go back to their home countries.

• I will be an illegal immigrant in mexico

• These people are too edgy for their own good. No one cares and they shouldn't take themselves too important. Additionally if they really have a problem with him, they should refute his arguments and not act like little crybabies.

• İts absurt to leave country but I dislike trump he's not human even. someone who does not mind Mock a disabled person. l font believe some educated peoples support him

• And you think Hillary is okay with all the shit she and Bill has done? They have a lot of blood on their hands.

• l think better than Trump. but take it easy there is a theather in American history in terms of president selection. all of them are puppers of a deep structure.

• I wouldn't be talking about our country... I see you are from Turkey.

• Maybe some of them just want to appear on the news...
    Other's may be depressed...

I don't know...

• lol good. what are they thinking? 'im a big important celebrity people will value my opinion' fuck em. celebrities are dumbasses, at least most of them.

• I'd tell Matt Damon to take Affleck with him.

• I will miss them.

• I want to move out of the country when Clinton is elected, she is greedy and has ulterior motives.

• I would do the same

• as long as they don't come to the UK we're full already and sinking

• Pointless .

• Can't blame 'm. Trump is the dumbest thing that's happened to america yet.

• So you are leaving?

• No :)

• I think you will now.

What Girls Said 6

• i think people are entitled to do whatever they want after the winner is announced.

• I say everyone should leave the US if Trump is elected

• I hope you are the first to go.

• I don't live in the US. I live in Canada but his presidency affects Canada greatly and really the entire world... He resembles too many of Hitler's ideals and he'll likely get assassinated.

• They won't do it, but yeah Trump is ridiculous.

• I say I wish I had the money to expedite a citizenship to another country like they do.

• I'll be in their luggage

• Have a good trip!

• Have a nice life outside the U. S. Maybe you ought to try Mexico

• The Yucatan is pretty nice, Ireland or Canada wouldn't be bad either

• Canada doesn't want them either.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2ubZPIBGcpo

• Funny.. don't blame you.

• I don't want trump either, but I don't have to go to the US for anything anyway.

• Oh, I will. And I don't imagine you would want me. I look too Middle Eastern. You'll think I'm trying to bomb you when I really just have to go to the bathroom.