What is your favorite film?

I have tons lol Some of them are Shawshank Redemption, Finding Nemo, Adam's Apple , Kill Bill. What is yours?

Most Helpful Girl

• Life is beautiful.

What Guys Said 5

• I think I answered a question like this some time ago and I said "Brazil". The movie may seem dull, but once you start thinking about, it turns out to be a real mindf**k and then you watch it over and over again and try to piece together the puzzle bit by bit and some things still don't make sense and it's agitating, but that's what I like about it. The intellectual challenge.

City of God and Shawshank Redemption are definitely high on my list. Don't also forget to give Pulp Fiction some love.

• hi most impressive films for me: dances With Wolves, new life, a girl with red Scarf (a turkish movie philosophical love story but not tedious) a separation, children's of heaven, colors of Heaven Taste of cherry, what balloon,(these are meaningful and artistic Iranian films) scent of woman, all quiet in the Western Front, Amadeus, butterfly Schindler's List, Benhur, Spartacus, life is Beautiful, Carlito's Way, Scarface, dersu uzala, All About My mother, The Patriot (it deserves being watched just even for scene that Susan run to her father) Black

I recommend you to watch in original language with subtitle. Hope you like

• shawshank redemption is my favorite too, and anything else, lockout, A long way down, Bucket List. X-men Days of future past, leon the professional, warrior,10 things i hate about you, where hope grows, Nebraska, men in black 1,2,3. The rock, Hours and many other

• James Bond series, all 4 Indiana Jones movies, all Outpost movies, all Harry Potter movies, all Star Wars movies, Go for broke, Only the brave, Iron Sky, Lionheart/Wrong Bet and all of Steven Seagal's movies.

• Boondock saints
    The crow
    The goonies
    Silence of the lambs
    Shawshank

What Girls Said 6