What's the last video/computer game you've played?

Hearts of Iron 4 for me... urgh so complex 😑

*bump*

Most Helpful Girl

• The Division

• I was so hyped for the game but once it came out I mostly lost interest in it... still thinking in picking it up but not for the full price

• that's not what I expected 😂
      thought you fucked up and he took it away as punishment lol.

wish my dad would show any interest for games... but of course without going extreme

• I'm 23 years old he can't take shit away from me lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Verdun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AchJpEGgQ5k

It's a 10/10 game for me. Played the game and got trench foot

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

• With all this talk of Battlefield 1, and having enjoyed the beta, I'm considering getting this. Are there a lot of populated servers?

• Sorry, I meant the Verdun Beta. It was pretty much what I was expecting it to be, and I liked the setting and the weapons (I loved playing as a rifleman in CoD3) and found I got on with the game better than I did with Red Orchestra 2.

• @meatballs21 gotcha, the old timers say a lot has changed since the horrors of war update. I didn't play the beta

Since you've already played I think it's time for you to get back into the trenches, did you hear the scream in the vid? I never get tired of that scream

What Girls Said 24

• 0|2
    • I bought that on launch and it was a huge disappointment... felt like a waste of money. I played it one evening and didn't touch it again lol

• Wtf there's a baby in the aquarium haha

• @AnArtisticMind hah yea man, you'll find some pretty weird things if you google 'sims glitches' 🙈

• Video - Supersmash Bros like 2-3 months ago.

Compuer- [ LOL ] League of Legends. XD Like 8 months ago.

• The last game I played was Five Nights at Freddy's World, which sucked. Before that was Bravely Default.

• I've seen videos about Five Nights at Freddy's and it's... meh. Looks like a game made for Youtubers so they can scream with a silly face into the cam.

• That's pretty much all it is. I have all of them. They're decent but there isn't much to them

• I'm currently playing Civilization 4.

• snake lol.

• Just about an hour ago I was playing warframe and my boyfriend is shocked at how much I've improved. ^^

• i played... gta iv a while back, my brother kicked me out of the room tho bc i was playing around and following all the traffic lights

• lmao.
      but everyone has done that in GTA... so it's fine :P

• The AI in GTAIV doesn't expect you to do that, they will try and swerve around you even if you're waiting at a red light.

• 0|1
  • Team Fortress 2

• Goat simulator :)
    ... it's not what it sounds like

• Call of Duty Black Ops III.

• Call of Duty : Black Ops 3

• fallout 4 xD

• I played some Star Wars game with my little bro a while back lol?

I SUCKED lol!

• the new battlefront or which one? there exist a lot of Star Wars games lol

• All I know is I was Darth Vader and we were in a forest and he was Luke haha. And we were fighting each other.

• Rocket League

• got that for free on PS4 and PC and it looks fun but I have never tried it out

• It is, but I suck at it lol Its my boyfriends, he's great

• BioShock

• All of the Nintendo ones with my dad (Double Dragon 2, TMNT etc.), we've found my old console while cleaning the basement. Lol, I came to help with the renovation and we ended up playing games for the rest of the day.

• The little jumping dinosaur game when the internet doesn't connect. If that counts

• Ori and the Blind Forest like a year or two ago lol. Never finished it. Got stuck and gave up.

• The walking dead. I must admit, that I bawled my eyes out.

• Xenosaga. Still playing.

• League of legends

• fallout3

What Guys Said 33

• winning 11... about 3 days ago

• Fallout 4.

• how the fuck do i connect power and electricity in commonwealth

• @DooMguy
      Well from the second I got the game I started saving all my caps. Then once I got to vault 81 I bought the Overseer's Guardian and ripped everyone new assholes from there. It's a combat rifle that fires 2 shots at once and only takes one round. So essentially it's a normal combat rifle with double damage. Also i literally collect everything and whatever I don't need I sell in exchange for fusion cores so I can use my power armor 24/7.

• @Pat8707 That used to be my tactic in Skyrim mostly because I wanted to level my speech. Is it still good at higher levels? I never use the legendary/unique weapons, I just collect them and keep them in a workbench forever

• Elite: Dangerous. Crashed two Anacondas, that's almost 16 million down the drain.

Before that I was having a frigging EPIC night in Overwatch. I saved the day so many times only for lame Bastion kills to get the POTG.

• I bought E:D a couple of months ago in a sale but haven't touched it yet lol

• It's finally being fleshed out, they've added a ton of crafting and materials so the world is finalyl coming to life 18 months after retail release.

The only problem is, the crafting is RNG grindy bullshit. You need to find specific or rare materials and can spend HOURS driving/flying around not finding any. I really don't enjoy staying up until 2am driving around on a planet trying to find just one unit of Polonium on a planet I know has Polonium... and not finding any.

Oh, and the NPCs are crazy. They attack for illogical reasons, they will hunt you down for a tiny bounty (like, 500 credits) from halfway across the galaxy, it's insane. So much potential and it's being wasted.

• Madden 16 on Xbox 360 and on computer I used to play Lumber tycoon 2 on Roblox. its kinda like Minecraft in a way but you chop down trees and build stuff lol.

• civilization V. I finally beat a game playing as japan. For some reason, every time i played as japan in the past, every civilization would end up allying and quadruple/quintuple teaming me... but in my last game, i started on an isolated continent so i was safe from that. Samurai's ftw :p

• you do any beyond earth?

• im waiting on Civ 6

• @BertMacklinFBI so far, the changes look pretty good... although i dont like the art style... but i reckon there will be a mod to fix it

• Dam I only played the 1st hearts of iron. It was too much shit to handle I liked Europa universals better

• I prefer Europa Universalis too

• I feel like paradox has fallen off. I used to play crusader kings but the learning curve was a turn off. Yet to see another global strategy game worth getting

• Android games , ff brave exvius
    http://i.blogs.es/0ef386/ffbe/650_1200.jpg

• Unreal Tournament 2004

Just yesterday and in my opinion its a much better game than the majority of most games these times.

• Shellshock Live

• FIFA 16' last night on the PS4. I kicked Italy's ass and scored two goals with Alex Morgan :)

• Papers please, I just put it on when I'm bored strangely relaxing.

• I played the free alpha back then... was interesting

• yeh, I would play normally play bigger games but exams are a bitch and I don't have time so it's just been the occassional papers please and rocket league gonna get overwatch soon though.

• Town of Salem

• Just a few minutes ago I played Hacknet for the first time. My computer then overheated. :)

• I'm playing terraria and have it open in windowed mode

• The latest I have played is Witcher 3... Fucking awesome game Man.. For mature adults

• I was super hyped for that game. But then before the launch it turned out that the graphics don't live up to what they showed in the trailers... which I could have lived with, graphics aren't everything. But they also over-saturated the colours and everything and the new look really put me off so I didn't buy it. I'll buy it later in a sale.

• Trailers are cinematic... With a use of lot of high graphics engine...
      But a computer game can not have those kinda graphics cause for that you would needed extremely expensive and fast graphics card...

This was same then watchdogs came out... The graphics were pathetic..

• Just Cause 3.

• im playing rise of the tomb raider these days before that i played just cause 3

• Battlefield Play4Free

• that still exists?

• No they pulled it last year :-( I was pretty disappointed when it went.

• haha okay then I remember correctly.

I've played it at the beginning when it came out... I liked it better than Battlefield Heroes

• Rocket league. It's actually pretty good for being only $20.

• gtaV

• Final Fantasy Tactics 2, I'm so addicted to it right now

• HITMAN 2016.
    Still need to kill those guys.

• Dishonored. Man it's such a good game. I'll probably play some Far Cry Primal later

• I still have to finished Dishonored... played it on launch and then stopped half way in. Will give it another chance before the release of Dishonored 2

• Yea. I got rid of it years ago, but when Dishonored 2 was announced it renewed my interest, so I picked it up again and I like it more than I did before. Also now I can successfully do whole missions without killing anyone.

• Starcraft 2 : Legacy of the Void
    I'm waiting for Battlefield 1

• Dragon quest III for the snes

• I was playing War Thunder some minutes ago.

• I tested that months ago... looks interesting but never got really into it.

• You don't miss much. It is biased as fuck with many bugs and it is very unfair in many things.

• Minecraft.

• Stardew Valley, super addictive!

• it's on my wishlist but I'll wait for the next sale.
      (Steam sale coming soon yay!)

• @BryanMoore Before it was confirmed Emily was going to be made marriagable, I was going to go for Penny, who is basically my RL girlfriend (albeit with red hair)... she was watching me play and said "yeah, I know why you're going for her"

• Road Fighter (80s game).

• I would say Pokemon Red on pc

• More from Guys
    3