Ever heared about Blood painting?/And what you think about it?

It is painting with (your own) Blood

Ever heared about Blood painting?/And what you think about it?some are more freaky then this one above.

Most Helpful Girl

• xD fuck

I think I cherish my blood too much. Even if the sacrifice would be in the name of art. lol

Uh... do you have any idea about the amount of blood that goes into it? Is it very diluted or... lol?

• that depends on how big the painting will be of course

• thanks for MHO :)

• My pleasure

Most Helpful Guy

• Painting with their own blood for real? Seriously? So what's next? Art made out of pieces of cadavers?

Well I've heard of a fictional book that was wrapped in human flesh and inked in blood, just a concept, guess I wasn't too surprised someone had already done something like this and actually use their own blood to create a painting.

Besides, if I remembered correctly blood is potential biohazard.

What Girls Said 14

• well this is taking "putting a part of yourself into your artwork" to a WHOLE new disgusting and horrific level. -.-
    im not even impressed with how it turned out. just wrong.

• you know male spies used to use sperm as invisible ink. if you put a candle under the paper when it is dried up you can see what your wrote. cool dont you think?

• @anonman32 that is even more disgusting

• i think vagina juice would work as well for female spies. but they probably just use a usb stick nowadays.

• That's pretty cool.

Imagine doign a vagina painting lol there'd be questions as to what type of blood it is ;)

• That is freakin disgusting

• From a show, I can't remember what it was.

Do not approve. Gross.

• Scary!

• it can be much scarier if you see what some people make with blood

• I... I'm not sure what the point of this is?

• How do they not end up using too much blood? O. O

• That is disgusting

• I actually made one with an artist friend + own one that I bought at an auction.

• are you serious? If so tell about the motives you had to do it

• When you read the comments most think it is Gross or disgusting. Don't you think people think weird about you when they see the painting a you tell them it is made of Blood?

• (laughing) I am totally used to people offline thinking I am weird so online doesn't matter :P

• That is pretty cool.

• no, that's gross and disgusting. ew

• It seems there are many who likes it and want to pay money for such paintings

• what the heeeell, some people are just crazy

• Yes i agree about that

• That's kinda disturbing

• That's really sick and dangerous

• Eh what ever floats your boat.

What Guys Said 13