Before the Batman Arkham series existed, what was your most favorite Batman video game as a kid?

My most favorite one has got to be a tie between Batman Forever (SNES version) and The Adventures of Batman & Robin (SNES version).

• Batman (1989) - NES, Sega GenesisBefore the Batman Arkham series existed, what was your most favorite Batman video game as a kid?
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Batman: Return of the Joker - NES, Game BoyBefore the Batman Arkham series existed, what was your most favorite Batman video game as a kid?
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Batman Returns - SNES, NES, Sega GenesisBefore the Batman Arkham series existed, what was your most favorite Batman video game as a kid?
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • The Adventures of Batman & Robin - SNES, Sega GenesisBefore the Batman Arkham series existed, what was your most favorite Batman video game as a kid?
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Batman Forever - SNES, Sege Genesis, Game BoyBefore the Batman Arkham series existed, what was your most favorite Batman video game as a kid?
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Batman Forever: The Arcade Game - Arcade, PS1, Sega SaturnBefore the Batman Arkham series existed, what was your most favorite Batman video game as a kid?
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Others
    100% (1)100% (1)100% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
*Batman Returns (SNES version)*

0|1
0|1

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think I have ever played a Batman video game in my life. Dunno where to even begin, if anywhere.

0|0
    0|0