My First Was Freddy Krueger in '88 when I was 9. It wasn't the best film in the series but A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master kept me awake for 3 days... that and my Older Brother repeating this every chance he got:
But that was fine cause a few months later Child's Play came out and my Brother "HATES" living doll movies. Now obviously I can't list all of them so please add your First Slasher in the comments below.
- LeatherFace4% (2)5% (1)4% (3)Vote
- Freddy Krueger16% (9)5% (1)13% (10)Vote
- Michael Myers16% (9)20% (4)17% (13)Vote
- Jason2% (1)20% (4)7% (5)Vote
- The Leprechaun (Hey Garth, I'M THE LEPRECHAUN!)0% (0)5% (1)1% (1)Vote
- Chucky29% (16)15% (3)25% (19)Vote
- Other (Comment Below)33% (18)30% (6)33% (24)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
It's either little shop of horrors
Or killer klowns from outer space.
Most Helpful Guy
Fuck man, you've got a better memory than me, I can't even remember.
Maybe the alien from... Alien. For more contemporary horror I remember Saw used to freak me out because it was all the craze around when I was a kid, but I never actually saw the movies at that age. Same with Jeepers Creepers, all those well known early 2000's movies (which was arguably the last era of true monster-slashers when I really think about it).2