Which Villain Popped Your Horror Movie Cherry?

My First Was Freddy Krueger in '88 when I was 9. It wasn't the best film in the series but A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master kept me awake for 3 days... that and my Older Brother repeating this every chance he got:

But that was fine cause a few months later Child's Play came out and my Brother "HATES" living doll movies. Now obviously I can't list all of them so please add your First Slasher in the comments below.

• LeatherFaceWhich Villain Popped  Your Horror Movie Cherry?
    4% (2)5% (1)4% (3)Vote
  • Freddy KruegerWhich Villain Popped  Your Horror Movie Cherry?
    16% (9)5% (1)13% (10)Vote
  • Michael MyersWhich Villain Popped  Your Horror Movie Cherry?
    16% (9)20% (4)17% (13)Vote
  • JasonWhich Villain Popped  Your Horror Movie Cherry?
    2% (1)20% (4)7% (5)Vote
  • The Leprechaun (Hey Garth, I'M THE LEPRECHAUN!)Which Villain Popped  Your Horror Movie Cherry?
    0% (0)5% (1)1% (1)Vote
  • ChuckyWhich Villain Popped  Your Horror Movie Cherry?
    29% (16)15% (3)25% (19)Vote
  • Other (Comment Below)Which Villain Popped  Your Horror Movie Cherry?
    33% (18)30% (6)33% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1
32|15

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck man, you've got a better memory than me, I can't even remember.

Maybe the alien from... Alien. For more contemporary horror I remember Saw used to freak me out because it was all the craze around when I was a kid, but I never actually saw the movies at that age. Same with Jeepers Creepers, all those well known early 2000's movies (which was arguably the last era of true monster-slashers when I really think about it).

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 31

• None of those although I remember having had sleepless nights after watching Halloween for the first time lmao Michael Myers.. I think my first horror movie was Wes Craven's Scream :P

blogs-images.forbes.com/.../Wes-Cravens-Scream.jpg

1|1
    0|0
  • No one Can Come Close nor Compare to "LeatherFace."
    Good luck and Great question, @pervertedjester xx

0|1
    0|0
  • upload.wikimedia.org/.../...Promotional_Poster.JPG
    Pennywise the Dancing Clown... :o I was very young and it terrified me, clowns still make me nervous to this day LOL

2|1
    0|0
  • I think it was Dracula, or maybe Frankenstein, but out of these in the poll, my first villain was Michael Myers.

1|1
    0|0
  • It was Poltergeist: www.chipsdipsdorks.com/img/large/poltergeist.jpg
    Followed by Freddy ;)

1|1
    0|0
  • the shining... i saw it when i was 8... the nightmares i had when the twin girls showed up will forever be stuck in my head. then there was pennywise... It might have had a crappy ending, but I haven't been the same around clowns since.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMbI7DmLCNI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0QgMc3MOdo

0|1
    0|0
  • It was Leatherface for me. *shudder*

0|1
    0|0
  • I honestly don't know. I've been surrounded by horror movie buffs my entire life, so I was enjoying these movies at age 1. I'd probably say Stephen King's It. My mom says that when I was 3 years old, I could quote the movie.

0|1
    0|0
  • That would be Chucky.

1|1
    0|0
  • Chucky and I was 11 or 12 ('98, '99ish?)... at least it's the first one that had a real lasting effect on me. I may have seem Poltergist before that point but it was at my grandparents and I wasn't really watching it cause they had toys. My parents didn't allow that crap at home-lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think Amityville... good question...

0|1
    0|0
  • Freddy popped it, but Gremlins was the one that had lasting effects!

0|1
    0|0
  • I want to say Michael Myers but I honestly can't remember. I've seen so many since I was a kid and most of them I never got the titles of. I know I always tuned in for Tales from the Crypt.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't remember at all... So I voted other...

0|1
    0|0
  • Jason :'(

0|1
    0|0
  • Same as yours, Krueger.

0|1
    0|0
  • Stephen King's It. Scariest shit ever. I couldn't sleep for months.

2|2
    0|0
    • The book is better, minus the prebubescent orgy (not making that shit up)

• Show All
    • @Waffles731 I didn't like the movie even lol. I was 11 when I watched it

• You know what the scariest part of that whole movie was?

The balloons😳

🎈🎈🎈 look! Aren't they terrifying?

• Chucky. I was like 4 when I first saw his face and it freaked me out. I wasn't brave enough to watch a Chucky movie until I was like...22 lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Norman Bates, from Psycho (old movie), and then Jason Voorhees.

0|1
    0|0
  • First horror slasher film I ever saw was Slaughter High. The killer was a teenager named Marty who wore this creepy jester mask. I was 3 😱 And i couldnt get enough horror after that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Freddy still haunts me every now and again. Have not watched it as an adult. Seen it at age 4!!! Seen every one of them movies...

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like horror movies, but I was forced to watch one for the first time when I was around 12 or 13. I think it was Saw.

0|1
    0|0
  • Micheal myers bro!

0|1
    0|0
  • I was shown Salo.

0|1
    0|0
  • Freddy did it I was 6 I did not sleep for a week

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • Chucky popped my horror movie cherry

0|1
    0|0
  • I tried to remember for a long and hard time, but I can't.

0|1
    0|0
  • The clown from it when I was 4 I'm still afraid of water drains but my heart lies with my birthday June 13 1997 Fridays night at 11:45 hehe

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not sure if it was Chucky or Hannibal. I was raised on horror movies, so it's hard to say haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 14

• It was some kind of werewolf... I was about 3-4 years old. After that, there were several other horror creature like vampires, ghosts, mummies etc. But my favorites are Freddy, Jason and Michael Myers.

1|1
    0|0
  • I dont remember which was the first horror movie i saw (im thinking either poltergeist or misery) however, the one that i remember best is the 3d freddy krueger film.

We had one pair of 3d specs and had to rewind the tape 6 times so we could all see it in 3d lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Jeremy Melton, aka., the Cherub from "Valentine." I was 11 when this came out and I could relate, since I got picked on and bullied a lot.

0|1
    0|0
  • I remember Freddy pre CG effects. The Shining, First 2 Jason movies and Silence of the Lambs with Hannibal the Cannibal are good.

0|1
    0|0
  • It was Jason but I can't remember the name of the movie. I'm not into horror at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pumpkinhead

1|1
    0|0
  • The people under the stairs was the first horror movie I ever watched. Not famous villains like Freddy or Mike, but still a suspenseful movie

0|1
    0|0
  • Michael Myers Halloween 2. Too young to remember much except the very end. Might've just walked into the room towards the end of the movie and watched a little with my cousin

0|1
    0|0
  • i think it would be jason or chucky

0|1
    0|0
  • Freddy or Chucky. Forgot which one I saw first.

0|1
    0|0
  • That pool zombie from one episode of Are you afraid of the dark?
    Scarred me for life.

0|1
    0|0
  • Halloween for me
    Love all those classics

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol hillary clitorous.

0|0
    0|0
  • ALL CRAP.

THAT STUPID WULF FROM NARNIA ORIGINAL.