If you won the lottery, what’s the first thing you would do?

0|0
10|18

Most Helpful Girl

• Give the money to my father and Mother.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Nothing... I lost all hope.

0|1
    0|0
  • Call my mom and tell her.

0|1
    0|0
  • Buy apartments in different countries

1|2
    0|0
  • Get the hell outta this goddamn country. Every day is a torture.

0|3
    0|0
  • Call up best friend, and I know she would say something wise.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pack my bags and move to hawaii or maldives for sure

0|2
    0|0
  • Buy a big house in the south of my country

0|1
    0|0
  • Buy an apartment on my own then a ps4 and art supplies.

0|1
    0|0
  • Get my mom, brother and boyfriend and go to some a place away from my father.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Destroy all the Legos so Playdoh would reign supreme!! 24.media.tumblr.com/.../...xkPNk61rdutw3o1_400.gif

1|2
    0|0
  • I'd give to some family members. The more I won, the more I'd give. My mom, dad, ex wife and daughter would be set for life for sure. I'd put some in a trust for my daughter with some stipulations about when she can have it. Basically, she'd have to show me she could handle that much money.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hire a CPA and a lawyer to make sure I am not having any tax problems down the road.

Then I probably invest in a fund or something that will give me the best monthly income so I don't have to work and just enjoy life.

0|1
    0|0
  • Get the after-tax money in my hand!! Then, put it in the bank, so I can write checks. . .

0|1
    0|0
  • Denounce my citizenship so I don't have to pay it away in taxes and move to a beach somewhere lol

0|1
    0|0
  • If it was a huge win, such as $100 million or more, I would create my country estate, which would be self sufficient and defendable. There would also be an underground bunker that could be a place of refuge for at least 10 years.

0|1
    0|0
  • How much are we talking?

0|1
    0|0
  • call my job and tell them i quit

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmmm... probably tithe. Then, the next 20% put into a corp. bond or CD for at least 3%.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing... I got what I want

0|1
    0|0
  • Pay off my debts.

0|1
    0|0
  • Leave the country for a month before cashing in the ticket.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cash in the lottery ticket

0|1
    0|0
  • The first day it's in my bank account id leave this city,

0|1
    0|0
  • pay the damn taxes that come with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Give a good portion of the winnings into my mom and dad's bank account; then try to find a good vacation with a tour guide for them, that I would pay gladly for them. As for the rest - no idea, probably save it for my old age

0|1
    0|0
  • My best friend has blood cancer, I'd put as much as I could towards trying to cure him.

0|1
    0|0