Which of the following Supervillains (both DC and Marvel) do you love the most?

Hard for me to pick. The Green Goblin is my most favorite Marvel supervillain while for DC, it's a tie between The Joker and Deathstroke for me.

• The JokerWhich of the following Supervillains (both DC and Marvel) do you love the most?
  • Lex LuthorWhich of the following Supervillains (both DC and Marvel) do you love the most?
  • DoomsdayWhich of the following Supervillains (both DC and Marvel) do you love the most?
  • DeathstrokeWhich of the following Supervillains (both DC and Marvel) do you love the most?
  • Harley QuinnWhich of the following Supervillains (both DC and Marvel) do you love the most?
  • Green GoblinWhich of the following Supervillains (both DC and Marvel) do you love the most?
  • Others

Most Helpful Guy

• Doomsday for me. Mass scale destruction and being one of strongest and most dangerous threats puts him in my favor.

• Yeah. He's the only one capable of successfully killing Superman without a Kryptonite, which he did once (although he died as well in the process).

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0