When it comes to books, do you prefer print or digital (e-book)?

When it comes to books, do you prefer print or digital (e-book)?

• PrintWhen it comes to books, do you prefer print or digital (e-book)?
    91% (43)69% (22)82% (65)Vote
  • E-booksWhen it comes to books, do you prefer print or digital (e-book)?
    9% (4)31% (10)18% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
23|16

Most Helpful Guy

• I use to be one of those silly fools that thought "idk there's just something about holding a book"
    Then I got a kindle... kindle >>> physical book
    -the screen looks the same as a paper page
    -Kindle is smalled and more convenient to carry
    -Dint have to worry about book marks falling out
    -back lit screen so you can read in the dark
    -i have 3g on mine so i can down load books from pretty much anywhere i go
    -the adds they have on the lock screen drastically expand your reading horizons and make it eaiser to find new booms
    -kindle books are way cheaper
    -you dont have to store all your physical books
    -you can organize your books i to groups
    -1 kindle can hold thousands of bookssss
    Kindle >>> physical books

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i love books in all forms, though nothing beats new-book smell.

e-books give me eyestrain. but, even if it didn't, there's just something so satisfying about flipping through pages.

a relative once asked me if i wanted an e-reader for Christmas, and i said, "nah, i'd rather have the books... or, you can give me the money, so i can spend it on books" lol.

i have enough books to fill a small library and, if i'm not reading, i'm writing them. as long as there are other people like me out there, printed books will live forever. <3

3.bp.blogspot.com/.../Martin.png

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• as a wise old man said "Books are like a pair of boobs, it's good on a screen but i prefer them in my hands" - Stan Lee

6|0
    0|0
  • I asked this question myself a while back I think. :) Anyway, I prefer actual print. However, I hate books and never read them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Quoting the Doctor, “Books. People never really stop loving books. Fifty-first century. By now you’ve got holovids, direct-to-brain downloads, fiction mist. But you need the smell. The smell of books.” E-books just aren't the same. Print books are just plain amazing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like books hard cover printed

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm old school so I definitely prefer print. Honestly, I don't know how people can read books on a mobile device or a Kindle. Personally, it wouldn't feel right to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I need something physical. Flipping the pages, feeling the paper, and even the smell of the book all enhances the experience of reading.

3|0
    0|0
  • E-Books for me, they're better for my eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • No option for audio books? I love print, but the day I tried my first audio book it was life changing, lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • Snap! I forgot that one. Thank you so much for reminding me.
      Audio books are cool because using them would count as listening instead of reading. Very revolutionary lol

• There is something about holding pages in your hand. I prefer to hold a book, shuffle through pages, you're more connected, you get that feel you don't get with ebooks.

1|0
    0|0
  • i'd prefer print. but since im a dyslexic i wish i could read books.

1|0
    0|0
  • A book can't run out of batteries

1|0
    0|0
  • Print. I'd rather hold a book in my hand and flip the pages.

1|0
    0|0
  • print, it requires resources like paper but it does not need electricity to work.

1|0
    0|0
  • i prefer books printed but for travel and such iuse a kindle and collect my fav book series :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Print of course.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• I like print a lot better, not only because I can hold it but I don't need to charge it to read it, I can get the satisfactory feeling of making the left side thicker and the right side thinner, and then the anticipation of getting to the last page... and the SMELL <3

1|0
    0|0
  • I will always prefer print because I like having collection. But sometimes e-book is just more convenient, like when travelling for a long amount of time, I like to change the book I'm reading, and so it's just easier to have it on my ibooks rather than carry several books.

1|0
    0|0
  • Give me actual books any day, please. :) I have a Kindle, and I do like it, but it just doesn't compare to having a book in your hands, flipping the pages, and smelling that book smell. :P

1|0
    0|0
  • definitely print.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like Paperbacks/prints. But have been reading off iBooks as it's convenient for me to look for a book I want to read when I feel like reading :) so 50/50 with me

1|0
    0|0
  • I know printed books are wasteful, but I just love them so much. I like the feel of the paper and the sound of a page turning. I can't get into e-books as well and I end up accidentally skipping key events, they're just somehow less immersive on a screen. In a print book, I remember every little detail to the point that I have to wait years to re-read or I won't be interested. Also, I admit to being a book sniffer. I love that shit.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer e-books, but when being outside in the sun, its not so comfortable. Then a real book is better. I also like e-books for traveling, because you have all your library with you without taking extra space in your luggage.

1|0
    0|0
    • Undoubtedly, e-books are convenient for travel and I agree

• Print.
    Odd as it might sound but I do love the smell of new books.

3|0
    0|0
  • I love reading, and like the physical side of books, but reading on my tablet is convenient in that I always have my whole library with me. I'm usually reading two or three books at once and tablets let me jump back and forth between them.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I want to read a book again I prefer a real one. If it's just for having a look I prefer an e-book.

1|0
    0|0
  • Print, I love smell of printed books.

1|0
    0|0
  • As environment friendly as E-books are, I still prefer Paper books. The feeling of reading paper made books is better than reading ebooks lol I don't know if you get what I'm saying sorry I'm weird

2|0
    0|0
  • Print but sometimes ebook

1|0
    0|0
  • Print, much more relaxing

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a real book in my hands

1|0
    0|0
  • Anybody who prefers digital is an asshole

1|0
    0|0
  • Print! But e books tend to be cheaper

1|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing like holding a real book, but ebooks are very convenient. I still prefer print.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer prints but i have been reading more E-books lately since it's easier and faster.

1|0
    0|0
  • Print. Digital is my backup if its not in stock

1|0
    0|0
  • Prints are treasure, I love them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why but printed books amuse me more y

1|0
    0|0