For those who own both current and previous generation video game consoles, do you play your PS4/Xbox One more or do you still play your PS3/360?

a lot due to the PS4/Xbox One only having a few great exclusives at the moment?

Even though the Xbox One has backwards compatibility for 360 games now, they're still very small and weak at the moment (with only a few great games being compatible).

• I play my PS4/Xbox One more because it's new and all the new games for it.
  • I play my PS3/360 more because of it's current great library and all the games are now dirt cheap everywhere.
  • Others
    Vote C

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I was still playing the PS2, until just recently. It stopped working.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• I have a life and thus don't have a video game system.

• I have both PS3 and PS4, but I rarely use them now, since I'm so busy and gaming companies are becoming greedy.

• I still play the Wii.