Any game (s) you're looking forward to?

There's a ton of awesome looking games coming out in the next couple of years. I'm hyped for Mass effect 4, Pokémon Sun/Moon and so forth! What about you? What games are you looking forward to?

Most Helpful Guy

• Battlefield 1 ... dundundun dundun dun! Riding horses and bayonet charges? Fuk yeahl

Pokemon
    WoW Legion
    TES6

Most Helpful Girl

• Pokemon Go, Sun and Moon, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8, and Bravely Second though it's already out. I just haven't got it yet.

• Damn yes forgot to write pokémon go! I'm excited for that one as well

• I think it should be out fairly soon! They're doing Beta testing now😊

What Guys Said 26

• At the moment, not really, not yet decided.

In general would only play single player games, unless maybe if it was a fighting game, but even then I would rather play them locally instead of online. But more importantly I'm looking into games that support Mods and Customized Made Content from their respective communities, and many PC games support this and have the possibilities.

• Deus Ex: Mankind divided

• At the minute mostly just Battlefield One.

I never played any of the mass effect games, didn't even know there was a 4th coming out haha, I've heard they were good though, do you think it's worth getting them?

• I think it's a great game series! Though the first game can be a little 'stale' when it comes to graphics and gameplay, in the second they improve lots of those problems though, and playing it for the story itself is worth it in my opinion :> ooor just watch a playthrough video of it haha

• I think I'll probably do that, bad graphics hurt my near £3k PC lmao

• no mans sky, mass effect Andromeda, god of war (4?), the new spider-man game looks like it could be promising, hmm I'm sure there are others but those are the ones that come to mind.

• Waiting for the full 1.0 release of Starbound right now.

Pokemon Sun/Moon might be fun, I played through Y but once I'd finished it there wasn't really much else to do.

If Star Citizen actually makes it out, that'll be fun.

• I'm itching for Fallout Primal. The historical origins of mankind are so rarely explored in games. If they are explored in games they are usually reduced to portraying us as stereotypical cave men wielding poorly made clubs and spears. But you can see in the game that there's more to it that that. There's an actual stealth system in the game, you can weild clubs, spears and arrows that have very intricate designs that go beyond just wood bulb or a stick with a pointy rock at the end.

• Most definitely Sun and Moon (Go Rowlet!), and not a game in itself, but I'm looking forward to the upcoming DLC for Sunless Sea as well.

• The next Assassins Creed game. Awesome game series and I even learnt more about the french revolution and the industrial revolution than from my history teacher. Thank you Ubisoft allowing me to skip class, enjoying my game and passing my tests.

• I'm not all that interested in video games anymore.

• Just Madden 17 and 2K17

• Mass effect 4, I'm a total space nerd, and god if war look awesome

• Horizon Zero Dawn
    Even more after the Sony E3 press conference this week

• I'm looking forward to me finishing school lol my gaming days are behind me now.

• Mafia III
    Skyrim remastered
    God of war
    Batyllion

• Crackdown 3. 100% enterable and destructable buildings. Beta's coming out this summer. Shame it's only on the Xbox One and that you need Xbox Live Gold for the 100% destructable feature.

• skyrim remastered version.

• Mass Effect Andromeda, Death Stranding, We Happy Few. These all look amazing!

• Mass effect andromeda

• I'm looking forward to Yooka-laylee

• Ya on Thursday Warriors gonna kick Lebron's ass and win the NBA playoffs
    Lol

• Pokemon sun and moon
    Gears 4
    World of warcraft legion

• diablo 3 and mafia 3

• No Man's Sky
    Mafia III
    Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
    Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
    Hitman

• Tactical Art of Combat (TAOC)

• Yes. Pokemon Sun/Moon. and Mafia 3, if they don't cancel it.

• Watch dogs 2!!! TES6!!! GTA6!!! Assassins creed is done. Last successful AC for me was the 3rd one

What Girls Said 13

• Monster Hunter Generations! It's coming out a month and a day from today, and my SO and I have already pre-ordered so we can go pick it up at GameStop that day and just start playing immediately. :)

• Resident Evil 7.

• Pokemon Sun & Moon is something I'm really looking forward to, yeah! Rowlet <3 Pokemon Go too!

• Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

• There are a few, but really the only one I'm like counting down for is Gears of War 4.

• Civ 6 and Elder scrolls 6 in however many years that decides to come out

• Horizon Zero Dawn.

• Tales of Berseria

• Sid Meier's Civilization VI and Telltale's TWD season 3.

• Battlefield 1 😍

• Star fox

• Infinite warfare. Obvs. Cod is the only series worth playing, ever.

• Is that why the trailer for it is the second most disliked video in the history of the Internet, only surpassed by Justin Beibers "baby"? Haha.

• @Riggers y u no 342000 no scope Bruh?
      You forgot the 3% of 16 yr old girls moaning into the mic.
      Forreal tho, I love exo suits.
      But I also love the realism cod used to portray. Especially in nazi zombies mode.

• You know what i mean, Haha, Cod then was realistic guns, semi realistic places, Believable and potentially possible storylines, (I Modern Warfare... World at war :P), Whilst not obviously real and completely factual, They were a lot more realistic then fucking about in spaceships in jump suits with bright lime guns doing -1457-014756-0293746-0923476 no scopes and shit, Haha.

Like i said, Use to be a fan, but then Battlefield and its tanks/jets/heli's stole my heart <3

• Not sure, I am still playing the witcher 3