What do you think of this game trailer?

I think this is the most awesome game trailer of all time, this is the game trailer for Resident Evil 7, the awesomeness kicks in at 1:35 when the music starts.

-- -- - - -
- - - - - - --

Most Helpful Girl

• IT'S AWESOME!!
    Resident evil 7 is out?

• It's coming soon, they didn't announce a release date though.

• I love resident evil!
      And thanks for mhg :D

• Sorr I can't answer now but its awesome can't wait.

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks like a few million dollars in 3D art... It's a shame that most of the game play mechanics and puzzle solving is lost from big games franchises these days and that most consumers buy art over awesome gaming...

What Girls Said 1

• love, love, love resident evil. it will always be my favorite.

What Guys Said 6

• It sucked. Literally nothing happened and it showed no gameplay at all. I wouldn't buy, or even downlaod it based on the trailer.

• I think these trailers are just for building hype, they'll show gameplay soon. This trailer is awesome though.

• Even for building hype it doesn't work. I mean, they could have showed any character or a fucking zombie at the very least. Instead we get some suburban hallways. Wow. Much interesting. Very hype. So game.

• ^ That's what I'm thinking, all it had to do to be a bit more engaging was show a few seconds of Leon or something

Were they just showing us the graphics? I'm not interested in that

• It looks scary

• it looks awesome, and im a big fan of resident evil, but if this game can only be played on vr or if this game's gameplay is like outlast then this game is going to be sucks a lot.

• @Decentguy I've heard that the VR is going to be optional.

• ahan then its good, but they should bring back leon in this part and the gameplay must not be like outlast

• Its cool
    in my opinion gears of war always has the best trailers
    The halo 5 ones were pretty good too i won't lie

• I am still curious about what is the dummy finger for

And they spotted ghosts too , even most powerful re weapon like magnum won't work against such foe , lol

• it was ok... nothing special