Will you be buying the new Xbox One S?

• YES!
  • Not sure
  • Nope.
  • I'm happy with my fat Xbox One

Most Helpful Guy

• I never understood why they always hold out on us gamers and not release the "Slimmed" and "Thin" form factor models at launch. It seems to be the thing these days ever since Sony started off with PS2 slim was it? Then later Microsoft did their own version of Xbox 360 Slim.

It's always like that so I always delay and decide afterwards when all those models come out and that if I knew for certain that they don't have any other alternate lighter and more portable models or some other new revisions of models that are planned to be released before I ever actually make any purchases of consoles.

• Good idea!

• I'm still waiting on their super duper supreme deluxe hyper turbo special ultra ultimate collector's edition of an upgraded XBox One Slim specifically made to compete with the new PS4, which I think was gonna be called PS4 Neo or some shit like that, don't really remember exactly.

Most Helpful Girl

• More of a playstation girl myself.

What Guys Said 47

• I still have a 360, haha. I have roughly 37 minutes a year of free time to play it. Don't ever get a full time job if you enjoy video games, haha😒 I'm not really a huge gamer, but I like sports games, and it sucks that I haven't gotten to play Madden in maybe two years now. Every time I want to do it, I think "is there something else I need to take care of before I sit down and do this?", and the answer is always "yes"😖

• Gaming becomes so much harder when you're an adult :(

• :O I completed it lol. Good game. :)

• Oh trust me I know the feeling, I'm entering a fighting game tournament for Mortal Kombat X and Street Fighter 5 and since I've been working full time, I haven't carved out the time to properly train much! :-P

• it looks so cool! but probably not, most of the games I would play are PC only now

• I don't see the point in it... my tv streams in 4k so I don't care about 4k video, I would hate white on my entertainment stand, I am not crunched for space there and it does not game in 4k... Plus, I already have the elite console with my partial solid state drive. I am more than content!

• Nooooooope. Why would I? :). PS4 is better, all the games on Xbox are coming to pc and even if you're a xbox fan you should wait for the scorpio or whatever it's called because it will be upgraded. So there's litterally no reason to buy this unless you just like throwing away money. :P

• Already have a fatboxone that I haven't touched since I bought my new PC so nope. 😊

• Send it over to me? Thanks. :')

• :O What a waste!

• I know right. Poor thing :(. Even after i bought it about a year ago, I literally played maybe 20 hours on it tops, Haha.

• I'm happy with my original xbox one. I don't have a 4k display anyways so I don't see any reason to upgrade at this time.

• God no. There are hardly any games only on Xbox One I want to play in the first place. All the other games I want I can play on PS4 or are exclusive to PS4.

• Hope... I'm not a technology freak, not even sure if I've seen an X-box from close by :o
    Gosh what a hole in my culture Hannah :-(

• Maybe, depends on the price.

• Fuck no.
    PS4 has God of War, a new Kojima game (maker of Metal Gear Solid) and a new David Cage game (Maker of Heavy Rain)

Fuck XboneS. /lol.

• I bought the x box one, I literally haven't played it since December. There's not really to many games I fancy. I'd much rather get lost in a good book.

• 40% smaller, that's something !
    But no.

• The xbox is shit I hate it lol

• no way, im happy with my ps4

• NOPE!!! Will you?

• Hell no, I've already got better specs on my 2 year old PC and microfail is a shit company.

• Nope. I play on PCs only.

• I'm happy with my fatbox one

• The Scorpio one that comes out next year might be interesting to get since its way way more powerful.

• No, I love Sony. I'm sticking with my PS4.

• People should not buy that. The new Xbox Scorpio is coming out in 2017 and it will be more powerful than the PS4K/Neo!

• I have yet to decide. Probably will one day. Just for Madden lol. Plus I got all the other XBoxs might as well buy them all right? Lol

• Nope. Not a gamer

• Hahahahaha

no

• nope, why should I? All the exclusive titles seem to come to Windows 10 too and I buy consoles only for exclusive titles. And there aren't too many of MS I'm interested in anyway.

• Now that they announced that they will pretty much release no more one exclusives I don't know what reason you would have to still buy xbox in the first place.

• No. I don't like wasting money on things I don't need like this. I'm happy with my PS4, PS3, and even PS2.

I don't need Xbox One S or that crap.

• I'm #TeamPlayStation , I like my Kingdom Hearts and Street Fighter too much to stray away! ;-)

• I'll hold off for the Scorpio...

• No I plan on getting the Playstation 4.5/Neo

• More from Guys
    17

What Girls Said 4