Are you excited about The legend of Zelda: Breath of the wild?

I'm trying really hard to keep my cool and not start screaming until I lose my voice for weeks. I'm extremely happy and excited about this and can't wait to get my hands on this one day! Though once I have it I will be playing this game none stop until I beat everything on it. So I will end up disappearing for a while. XD
http://kotaku.com/everything-we-know-about-the-new-zelda-breath-of-the-w-1781959054

@Toad-1 yes I had to ask my own. :P

• extremely excited! ^^
  • I'm happy about it
  • not crazy about it
  • not a zelda fan

Most Helpful Guy

• Most people on GaG don't even have a Wii U lol they probably haven't even heard about it so I doubt they will buy the console just for 1 game. Yes, I am really excited that World of Warcraft is finally coming to Nintendo :D

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

• I played super smart brothers a few times and I was link and did this spin move and they'd all fly off the map lol hell yeah

• reactiongifs.me/.../...en-Colbert-creepy-smile.gif
    Nobody does hype like Nintendo :p

• Hell yeah I am extremely excited for this the legend of Zelda! An open works Zelda with over 100 mini dungeons, and having to use the environment to your advantage is amazing (rock climbing, find and use any weapons, and eating food). The visuals are very breath taking too! This is a huge reason for me to buy an Nintendo NX!

• Sure, I'm very happy, Zelda is a fantastic game.

• It looks good but I'm not hyped... I don't even have a WiiU and that won't change. Maybe for the NX should I get one if it's interesting.

• I don't have a Wii U, but if I ever get one, I will most definitely want to get that game. And Splatoon, but that's beside the point.

• they look a bit better than what the ps3 graphics are

• YES YES YES! I've been waiting for more information about this game for a while.

• I'm so goddam excited for this. Zelda wii u and smash bros are the only reason I got a wii u. I also have a link and zelda amiibo so I wonder if It will be compatable with it.

• I have a very strange relation with Zelda. At the same time I love it and I wish no other Zelda will ever be made. My favorite is still Majora's Mask, by the way.

• Looks pretty fun. Would be badass if it was on the app store for a phone.

• I'm buying an nx just for this game

• not a zelda fan, im more excited about other games of e3

• Ow shit, seems we have some epic zelda coming...

• I would like to see a pokemon world like this zelda world... and playing online, open and maybe also sandbox generated game.

• Yes and no... I can't afford it. I don't even have the system. 😣

• Lol gameplay! yeah i'll check these out!

• Meh, I don't care. I'm not a huge gamer these days, don't have the time.

• Not one bit☺️

• yup, it looks amazing. I won't be buying an NX for it though, i'll get it on WII-U

• It looked pretty cool from what I saw. I'd consider buying an the NX to play this game.

• Did they say anything about a release date. I didn't watched the whole thing but I'm sure they still just say 2017

• Yeah same time as when the NX comes out, so sometime in march of 2017.

• I like the art style of the game but the graphics seemed kind of poor. I feel like the nx version will look amazing

• Heard of Zelda, but not a gamer, so D.

• nah not a huge zelda fan really

• Meh a little

• looks like shit way to ruin zelda faggots

What Girls Said 5

• Super excited! We already have the wolf Link amiibo but we still have to actually buy the console before the game :P

• I'm excited on behalf of my best friend who is obsessed with Zelda. However, I've never played any of the games myself. Not a video game person. Except Mario Kart Wii.

• Didn't even know zelda was still a thing.

• I'm excited for like everything today lol

• I couldn't care leszs