How and why is COD getting lower rating and decline in sales as compared to Battlefield?

Hey Guys
I use to be a big COD fan, but now slowly turning into a Battlefield especially after Battlefield 4 and also after checking out the Battlefield 1 trailer. Is COD storyline getting stale overtime or are they focusing to much on future wars instead of historical wars such as ww1 and ww2?

0|0
0|5

Most Helpful Guy

• COD is just the same game every year, with a fresh coat of paint.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 4

• COD IS becoming stale as you said, just the same stuff redressed every year, kinda like how people were complaining about the recent spew of Assassin's Creed games. Because the next COD is set in 'space,' much of the fanbase is turning over to Battlefield because they are getting over there what COD doesn't give them, and that's either a historical war game or a remake of an old one, which Battlefield is doing. Also people find Battlefield more 'realistic' than COD and find the fanbase better.

0|0
    0|0
  • because memes, its just popular opinion, i liked battlefield before it was cool, i can't be a gaming hipster these days

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they dont listen to their targeted audiance
    People have been asking for a ww2 game again for years
    Granted i think the new battlefield is ww1 but still its got people interested

0|0
    0|0
  • Battle field has had less games it's simple business if you can't understand this then God help you

0|0
    0|0