What is the last book you read? what did you think of it?

mine is Me before you and I love it

Most Helpful Guy

• The last book I truly read and loved was Galgorithm by Aaron Karo. It's a teen romance novel where the protagonist has a method to help nerdy guys get the girl of their dreams while he tries to balance his own love life and friendships between while thinking about his future. I love this book for it's quirkiness and it's honesty. Also by the way it describes people. When I read it it's like a movie.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• Cyrano de Bergerac by Edmund Rostand.

It was extraordinary! It had all you would want in a book, romance, action, wit, a good plot, superb writing, and so much more. I wold defiantly recommend it to any good bookworms. or non bookworms come to think of it. It's just very good!

• Essays and Aphorisms by Schopenhauer
    Made me think of the human condition n the ubiquity of will expressed in all matter.

• The Politicians and the Egalitarians: The Hidden History of American Politics
    I found it educational.

• Everyone says that is really good! My last book was 'The Girl with a Clock for a Heart' by Peter Swanson. I loved it

• Ringworld by Larry Niven.

I was completely fascinated the whole way through both by the adventure and how much science was used to make the obstacles encountered seem plausible.

• It was a college book about Integrated History, I liked it.

• jackal of nar

savage as fuck

• Saving capitalism by Dr. Robert Reich, a public policy prof at Berkeley

• Baha like mocking bird or something bak in 8th grade, it was like poem book

• I just got the cliffs of books didn't really read soo Jakes on you

• @ConsultantIsBack It's hard af for 8th grader, I still get stuck at "O wish she came"

• Last book I read was a flight training manual, still trying to get my pilots license.

• The last book I've finished is the tipping point by Malcolm Gladwell. Awesome book, highly recommended if you haven't read it already. Loved it. He provided answers regarding things I've never even thought about before but are all around us.

• Plunder and deceit by Mark Levin. How big government is slowly eroding away our 9th and 10th amendment rights, to the next generation. Really enjoyed the book.

• The Bible. Afterwards it made me think of you OP

• Islam from the east to the west

It's an awesome book

• One Day by David Nicholls 💔

• I read it 2 years ago it is so sad

• I know that I like it because after all this time I still remember it

• Me too. But those type of ending haunts me 😶

• Dr. Sleep.
    It was good.

• Yeah I don't read books often

• I haven't really read a book in years, what was your book about?

• Reread the killing kind by John Connolly. Love it

• go figure, a girl reading me before you

anyway, well, the book im about to read is a textbook, about my state's history

• it is a good book it isn't just romance it has others things behind

• im just sayin'

What Girls Said 13

• A Thousand Naked Bodies by Kevin Hazzard. The author is a former paramedic and the book is about his experiences as a paramedic. It was a really interesting read and gave insight to what my boyfriend is getting himself into, as he's in school to be a paramedic as well. I enjoyed the author's dry sense of humor and way with words.

• I saw a lot of people on the street reading that, I could read it but what is it about? I saw that it was romance and i'm not much of a fan unless its intense or something. Anyway the last book I read was invisible monsters

• it is more of a romance in the end, it is about a girl that works to a guy that it is in a wheelchair and he wants to kill himself, she has a goal to change his mind and it shows her life and how he changed it

• the movie is based on the book

• That's what I meant haha, but ah yes I'm familiar then!

• What did you expect by Paul Tripp and I liked it

• The third book of the Fionavar Tapestry series by Guy Gavriel Kay. It was sorely disappointing. The first book was very good, second one was pretty good and then the third was just garbage.

• Ugly Love - I actually really liked it!

• Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut. It was better than I expected it to be and I thought it was hilarious.

• A book about Vermeer. I thought it was a bit dry, but informative about him and his time in Delft.

• The last book I read was "A Court of Mist and Fury" by Sarah J. Maas.

• Recently read "The girl in the ice" a mystery/thriller it was really good actually.

• 1984 by Orwell for English literature

• Just finished Francis Fukoyama's The Origins of Political Order. Well researched and worth reading.

• To kill a mockingbird

• "The psychopath test: A journey through the madness industry" and it was amazing