Can you suggest a good book to read on Wattpad?

I've been addicted to Storm and Silence for the longest while now as well as the rest of Rob Their's novels but i've read everything one and have hit the updating period and it's kinda sad because i can't find any books to keep me occupied until the next updates because they're either too short or very boring or poorly written. Are there any suggestions about good books i can read that aren't either of those?
I've read After already by the way lol

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Whos afraid of the big bad wolf by Janie (theres a few numbers after the name Janie)
    Erm

I don't know I can check my wattpad library and give you suggestions later

Shadows + Hard Candy by SweetHomicidalQueen haha :P

What Guys Said 1

• What kind of books do you like? A classic is always good. Some good authors are J. R. R. Tolkien, G. K. Chesterton, Brian Jacques, P. G. Wodehouse and C. S. Lewis.

What Girls Said 6

• I started reading this one called Painless. It's pretty good so far

• Death is my BFF is the only one I read and it's gooood.

• Try the bachelor, a touch of poison, his appointed wife. I enjoyed them
    There are many others that I like that are not yet completed and no updates since forever 😑

• Steamy: anything by KanyeInterruptedMe

Kinda steamy but good story line: Mr. Wrong and Chasing Red and One Weekend Away

• Beware of Pity,
    Der Steppen wolf

• Pretty much all of Stephen King's books. Ur welcome.