Would you rather (superheroes)?

• Be batman
  • Be spiderman
Why does the majority want to be spidey? Batman gets all the ladies, dude... Spidey is a geek in the friendzone lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Superman, obviously. What I don't like about him and other favorite characters like The Flash is that they never use their full potential.

• Superman wasn't on the poll

• How flash doesn't use his full potential?

• @Oram52 the fact that every cartoon and show he's in, ther's always something that can somehow surprise him is already an indicator that he's not using even a fraction of his potential. I mean, the last Injustice trailer showed that quite well - batman managed to be quicker than the flash and place that bomb on him. That should have been impossible. Everything in the world should move at a snail's pace for the flash, and yet he still gets surprised somehow.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like Batman more but picked Spider-Man because he has more abilities and the only disadvantage he really has is that he's poor. And his spider-sense gives him a major advantage over Batman since most of Batman's tactics rely on surprise attacks.

I do get a lot of money if I'm Batman, but I think I'll keep the powers instead.

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 15

• Batman. I just don't like spiders but I love bats so even though I generally prefer Spiderman, I'm gonna go with actually being Batman. Plus, it's a lot more money.

• I want to be SpiderMan ^^*
    It looked like Peter Parker was in a lot of pain during the transformation. But that's ok, it's worth it haha

• Batman is cooler but Spiderman has more abilities (even if it isn't as cool).
    Both lost their parent (figures) so... I'd rather be Mystique

• I like catwomen more

• The Batman ^w^ ^w^

• Yes, I would like to be super rich with a bunch of people who could make me anything that I ever dreamed of please.

• Girl don't get me wrong but you're 27 if my 10 y o sis was on this site she wouldn't ask a question like that

• Spiderman has some crazy super strength. I choose the web slinger.

• I hate the personality of spider-man but I like his powers.

• I'd rather be Batman, he's cool

• I am Batman..

• i feel that they are overrated. just sayin.

• BATMAN!!!

• Be Spider-Man.

• Spiderman, because I could do free 'bungee-jumps' anywhere and anytime I want!