Do you like any 90s Movies?

Do you like any 90s Movies which ones do you like?

0|1
15|12

Most Helpful Girl

• Home Alone, 10 Things I Hate About You, Forrest Gump, 90s Disney movies. There's plenty more.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There was a ton of good 90s movies, heavy weights, the original tmnt movies, the mask, big, at least i think big was a 90s, might have been 89, three amigos, the original batmans, bushwacked, gone fishing tons others

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you for the mho

• Show All
    • Oh Three ninjas, three ninjas kick back, i think the karate kid 2 was in the 90s, that or it was 3 can't remember, pumpkin head, born in america, blank check, richie rich, aliens, Jurassic park 1, star was return of the jedi, i think that came out on vhs in 93, i could go on, the 90s was the best decade for movies and video games tv shows and toys and living, yeah there were hardships but everything else was great

• Your Welcome and I like some of those movies (:

What Girls Said 14

• I love 90s movies, especially Edward Scissorhands, Matrix, Jurassic park, Terminator 2 and 3, and many others.

0|1
    0|0
  • natural born killers, matilda, edward scissorhands and a lot more

0|1
    0|0
  • The sandlot :)

0|2
    0|0
  • I like Tremors, Ghostbusters, Matilda, Home alone and several others!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes but I can't name them all.

0|1
    0|0
    • You don't have to name them all can you name a few?

• Any Disney movie that came out in the 90's, home alone, Edward Scissorhands, Jurassic Park, Forrest Gump, The Sandlot, Rush Hour, Hook , Jumanji. Stuff like that.

• I love 90s movies

0|1
    0|0
  • oh yes. i grew up in the 90's so i like a lot of them. a couple of my favorites are Friday, and the Net, but there are many more.

0|1
    0|0
  • The Lion King.

1|1
    0|0
  • Sure. Natural born killers is a great one.

0|1
    0|0
  • Scream and matrix are pretty good 90s productions, in fact, matrix is one of my favourite movies of all times!

0|0
    0|0
  • Clueless is my favorite.

0|1
    0|0
  • Jurassic Park

0|1
    0|0
  • Matilda, Home Alone

0|1
    0|0
  • 90's Disney movies for sure (: I miss those. or even the 90's tv shows. Anything like Toy story, Flubber, a bugs life, zenon, smart house, brink. now I want to go watch all of these

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I like them a lot, my favorites are Jurassic Park and Terminator 2, but I also like the second trilogy (prequels) of Star Wars.

0|1
    0|0
  • Bad Boys is the first that comes to mind.

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh my lawdy

Shawshank Redemption
    Forrest Gump
    Fight Club
    Pulp Fiction
    Reservoir Dogs
    Jurassic Park

0|1
    0|0
  • The rock, con air, the matrix, terminator 2, face off, broken arrow, Forrest Gump, shawshank redemption, Jurassic park, die hard with a vengeance, the crow, Air Force one, Aladdin, the lion king, good will hunting, heat, Independence Day, point break, the sandlot, seven, tombstone, toy story, tremors.. I could go on and on

0|1
    0|0
  • Technically this was '89 but I didn't see it until I was 13 so it was a 90's flick to me https://youtu.be/PnA7p1LXtUc

0|1
    0|0
  • hone alone, blood sport, small soldiers, back to the future, terminator 2 judgement day, the exorcist, problem child, blade, reality bites, leon the professional, face off, flubber, broken arrow. and many more

0|1
    0|0
  • Hard to kill, Lionheart/Wrongbet, Matrix, My girl, Bridge of dragons, The crying freeman, Under siege 1 and 2, Fire down below, Goldeneye, Tommorow Never dies and the world is not enough

0|1
    0|0
  • the Mask, Beverly Hills Cop 3, Shawshank Redemption

0|2
    0|0
  • Fight club, Pulp Fiction, Resivour Dogs, Matrix 1, Terminator 2

1|1
    0|0
  • The 90s had greatttt movies
    Just off the too of my head
    The matrix
    Fight club