What was the greatest day of your life?

Just curious, and I thought it would be fun to ask just in case any of you are feeling sad or angry, put you in a good mood to think about something that makes you happy. Mine was meeting my ex. Sounds ridiculous, but I was grateful to find love at least at one point in my life and to give love to someone.

Most Helpful Guy

• The day I accidentally farted in my girlfriends bathtub, and she gobbled up the bubbles!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• The day I got my motorcycle and hit the tunnel for the first time in my entire life.
    I waited 5 years for that moment... 5 years. It's worth the wait. It's so worth the wait.
    http://i.imgur.com/tfV7Vy8.gif

• On the Wednesday in June 1980 during Final Exams Week for my New York public high school, I had to take two finals: Math 11 Regents (which was trigonometry) And Physics. I got a score of 100% on both final exams.

• When I fucked my child hood sweet heart Lol she wasn't a virgin anymore when I finally did but whatever. I loved this giro since I was 7 and we met hack up again in higih school last time I seen her was 5th grade she was in all my class feom 2nd and up.

She was in my 8th grade class for half of the semster but then she moved but that doesn't count

• My favorite moment was going to a strip club with my best friend lmao it wasn't that sleazy for us because it was a very interesting night. She had a very fun moment with a stripper and shocked me lol while I was having fun and talking to this other stripper. No specific details but VERY FUN night!!!

• getting my licence, or putting a car on the road, or buying a new car, if i met my dream girl that would make the best day out of any day of my life.

• The day my son was born

• Hmmm
    I would say the day I asked out my first girlfriend
    She kissed me in the hall after school
    I was so stunned I almost fell into the lockers

• The day I found true love.

It hasn't happened yet, but I'm not giving up.

• When me and my friend in jail and my friend whose now dead went to a beach bar, picked a fight with the owners boyfriend (big dude) fled from cops, broke in a house party, left with thetwo hottest girls. Went back to the beach crammed up in the infiniti blasting and drunk, hooked up with them, passed out at the beach. Woke up to do drugs and chilled at the beach

• Today, and if you ask me tomorrow I'll say today again.

• When one of my best friends got married a few months ere. Such a great evening.

• Greatest day of my life was two years ago when I decided that I wanted to be an Olympian.

• When I met @sweethomicidlequeen ; P

• Wow I just realize I don't have a greatest day of my life...

I felt on top of the world when the girl I loved, I thought she liked me back...

But it fell to the worst day of my life, when she rejcted me.

What Girls Said 7

• The day I got a phone call a few years back from my first choice college's admissions office saying I earned a full ride scholarship to their college. There were a lot of tears of joy. :)

• December 4, 2000.

It was both my mom's birthday and the day my siblings and I were returned to my parents from foster care.

• The day I fell in love honestly. You could say it was love at first sight. Those beautiful big eyes, that lovely soft looking face, a cute little nose...

I named him Smokey and he was my best friend since that day.😍😍😍 I miss my cat so much. 😢

• i got into university.

• Getting to meet some of my favorite actors at a horror movie convention 😊

• I don't know honestly I have mostly shitty days. Childhood days was the best for me.

• Soooo many.
    ONE of the greatest was meeting XXXX @ 16 who totally changed my life.

• Damn didn't realize girls think about that stuff 10 years later aha

• @Fearless_banana if somebody or something means a lot to them in a positive or negative way we WILL remember it 20+ years later on