How do you listen to your music?

For years and years I have just had a 'music' playlist on my spotify account, which usually has around 800 songs. I just delete music when I feel like it no longer is my taste. Because I have so many songs, it takes me quite a while to get sick of them, and I like always listening to different ones.

However, today I decided I'm going to try monthly or close to monthly playlists, still keeping up with adding to that large music playlist at the same time. That way I can listen to my current favorites if I want, OR I can listen to everything.

How do you guys listen to music?

• shuffle through all my music at once
    70% (14)43% (10)56% (24)Vote
  • make monthly playlists
    5% (1)9% (2)7% (3)Vote
  • make playlists by genre/mood
    10% (2)17% (4)14% (6)Vote
  • other (please explain)
    15% (3)31% (7)23% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|11

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I shuffle through my music or search for songs on YouTube.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I also surf youtube

0|0
    0|0
  • I buy music on iTunes and organize it into playlists. Yes it's a little old fashioned, but I like it that way. Speaking of old fashioned, I'd also really like to get a record player one of these days.

0|0
    0|0
  • I seriously just seek out some new music that I like and then listen to it on repeat 100 times until I get bored of it, then rinse & repeat the process

0|0
    0|0
  • Spotify, separate songs by genre or even artist sometimes and just shuffle. And 800 😂 I have 5000 songs LMAO I don't know if that's supposed to be good or bad? 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • YouTube
    IPod
    Pandora
    Sirius xm
    Soundcloud

0|0
    0|0
  • I use my ears

Seriously though, I like Pandora. It's great for finding new bands, especially ones that aren't mainstream.

0|0
    0|0
  • shuffle through all my music at once

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted

0|0
    0|0
  • I only listen to entire albums. Apparently I'm an extinct species.

0|0
    0|0
  • I choose a song I want to listen to and play it. When it finishes if I want another song I will find it and play it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• *Shuffle, shuffle, shuffle, skip, skip, skip* ah yes this one... no nvm *skip, skip, skip* YES *listens to same song on repeat for days*

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm such an awful person when it comes to music bc I get fixated on some songs and ignore all the other ones in favoritism. Then I get sick of those songs and my playlists become messes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to just download songs to my phone and listen to them...
    But now just listen to my spotify playlists...

0|0
    0|0
  • I search songs on Youtube.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have this playlist I made in August that just keeps growing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Through the radio. I almost never listen unless I'm driving

0|0
    0|0