Isn’t it fascistic, that beach bars play ONLY this modern Electronic/Pop trash?


I don’t even know how those shitty genres are called officially, but they sound all the same to me, so it doesn’t matter. This kind of music destroys my mood.

OK I understand most of today’s youth like this trash, but playing 100% this shit is really annoying to those who don’t and most of all, it’s fascistic.

“I force YOU, MY music.”, is an ultra- fascistic job policy, and I don’t accept it.

Just spice it up to satisfy everyone. Play this shit like 20%, then the rest 80% should be other music. AND FROM ALL DECADES, as well. Not only 10s or 00s.

I really "miss" those days where beach bars used to play good music. Both good Rock/Dance-related tracks. Those were the days. Now they play only this Electronic Dance Pop TRASH. Fuck them.

  • Yes
    0% (0)20% (1)12% (1)Vote
  • No
    100% (3)80% (4)88% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Girl

  • Depends on the beach bars you're going to. If your going to ones primarily dominated by youth then thats what you get.
    I prefer the hangouts that cater to an older crowd. Its more laid back and the music choice is far better.

    0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for MH :)

Most Helpful Guy

  • fascistic? NO. Musics genres like black metal can be tied to that. German military music too, of course.
    Stupid? YES.

    0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 3

  • Then don't go. And of you do go, don't forget to bring your tampon heavy flow 😂😂😂

    1.bp.blogspot.com/.../15951_pkg.png

    0|0
    0|0
  • Businesses play the kind of music that most of their customers will enjoy. Quiet sit-down restaurants often play oldies, guitar shops play classic rock, department stores play soccer mom-approved commercial pop, etc.

    I don't like that stuff either, but most public places are going to have music I don't enjoy. Just a fact of life.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Lighten up boy!

    0|2
    0|0
Loading...