Is anyone else excited for Zelda breath of the wild? Will you play all day all night when you first get it? Will you get it for wii u or NX?

Most Helpful Girl

• Super excited! <3 We already have the wolf Link amiibo and are pretty much buying the wii u just for the game.

Most Helpful Guy

• I love Nintendo! Have always been a fan all my life and I know this game looks great! I have supported the Wii u since day one with purchasing over 45 games for the system and I have to say that my last Wii u game I purchased for the system is Star Fox Zero. I will purchase Breath of the Wild for the NX as it is the start of that new consoles lifespan. I hope for backwards compatibility to in the NX but if there isn't then that is alright!

What Girls Said 1

• ohhhh might have to get a wii u

What Guys Said 1

• Honestly, I haven't really followed the Zelda franchise lately so I'm just hearing about it. It looks really cool. I haven't really spent a lot of time with the others since Ocarina of Time