CAVS WIN NBA FINALS. WOOOOOOOOOOOOW HOOOOOOOOOO! Sorry warriors:( . What do you think about the game 7 and your reactions?

Most Helpful Girl

• It was so awesome to watch and I'm glad the cavs won!!!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• I'm guessing your a Cleve's fan? If so then WHOOOOOOP HOOOOOOOOO! It was an amazing game. Both teams were on fire but leJames wanted it more. It was just as how I expected it to be and even better πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ˜œπŸ€ #LeGame4Life #champions

What Guys Said 5

• I think LeBron's throwing shade at the Warriors
    bossip.files.wordpress.com/.../...rrior-shirt.jpeg

• And as far as my reaction, it was an epic game that honestly, I didn't think the Cavs were capable of winning. History was against them and they made history. Good for them.

Now if only my Knicks can do the same :(

• I've loved Lebron since 2003 when he came into the league. My dad actually drove me to Ohio to watch him play back when he was with Cleveland for the first time. I love him. In my opinion, he's the greatest of all time.

• They lost the series in game five

• I think it was a fair game and rightfully won, LeBron and Kyrie played epic basketball with the back to back 41 point performances and outplayed the Warriors. That's coming from a Golden State fan, I recognize greatness when I see it.

• I'm proud of Lebron and the Cavs. The only men I trust lol 😂