Which of the many revealed games on E3 2016 are you most excited about?

This is a very tough one for me since there are so many great games finally coming out later this year and next year for PS4 and Xbox One. I'm excited for The Last Guardian (PS4 exclusive), Horizon: Zero Dawn (PS4 exclusive), Battlefield 1, Spiderman (PS4 exclusive game being developed by Insomniac Games), God of War (sequel to the 3rd God of War game) for PS4, and Resident Evil 7.

Most Helpful Guy

• South Park fractured but whole

Detroit become human

Battlefield 1 ( tho not too much cause of EA money whoring DLC shit, off putting)

Days Gone

Mafia 3

There's more but I forgot lel

• As much as I hate EA, Battlefield 1 at least still looks like a very promising game, unlike the pathetic excuse of a shit and retarded space shooter game, Call of Duty Infinate Warfare.

• Yeah. Sadly, over at my local Gamestop, the game advisors have told me that only a very very few people pre-ordered the legacy edition of Infinate Warfare while none pre-ordered the regular game because the legacy edition will have COD 4: Modern Warfare remastered. Goes to show how desperate Activision and Infinity Ward has become with their already destined failure of Infinate Warfare, lol.

• Hey you, thanks you 4 MHO!

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 5

• FIFA 17 & Madden 17.

• I don't know if either were at e3 but my two big games im waitingfor are world of warcraft legion and pokemon sun/moon
    Out of the games i know for a fact where covered at e3 id prob say gears 4 and residant evil 7

• TitanFall 2

• Dishonored 2, For Honor, Southpark and Slime Rancher.

• None, I have better things to do than waste my life with video games.

• Then why waste your time answering this question if you hate video games? So you can find an excuse to shit on and attack gamers and video games to make yourself feel cool like most typical anti-video game internet trolls?

• yes, exactly. I feel cool now.