Guys, do (did) you like watching any woman's/girls shows, or chick-flicks?

Such as 'Pretty Little Liars'
'Desperate housewives'
'He's just not that into you'
Orange is the new black (never seen it myself)

Most Helpful Guy

• I can watch a handful of things my girlfriend watches, but she's pretty good about only watching when I'm not home. We have our own shows we both like that we watch together. No complaints when Desperate Housewives is on though. Because of... the... excellent writing and plot twists... and only that😳
    geekwithabs.files.wordpress.com/.../...a-001-8.gif

What Guys Said 19

• I try not to broadcast when I like them so much, but sometimes I have to watch them when my wife's interested (though I make her watch violent horror films with me to balance things out).

I liked the one with Keira Knightley singing -- Begin Again. Oh and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind -- that's actually a favorite among chick flicks.

• I am picky on chick flics but I don't mind watching some of them. Like I watched the movie Ghost just the other day. It just can't be super cliche and predictable. I like watching the drama of them and don't mind getting that cringey "awww" feeling every once in awhile xD

If I do find one I like, I don't really advertise to people I like them though. It's one of those things that I'd probably watch by myself as a guilty pleasure. I'm pretty sure my family and some friends thinks I despise anything with romance in it. Heck I probably avoid them around people that it looks like I hate them 😅

Like I said-- it's a guilty pleasure. I haven't seen the stuff you mentioned though.

• Jane the virgin
    Orange is the new black

There are few movies
    I'll watch pretty little liars and once upon a time or switched at birth with my friends... Stuff like that because I like making fun of them

• Not really.

Certainly nothing that would considered a chick show.

Movies, I can enjoy a romantic comedy if a bit of comedy actually shows up or the writing actually tries to shake up the normal, boring formula for these types of movies.

I don't have a ton of examples, but I remember not minding "The Sweetest Thing" with Cameron Diaz and Christina Applegate. Or most of Judd Apatow's filmography.

• Yeah i do. I've tried getting into PLL with some friends, it's so bad I can't lol
    The tan lesbian girl is hot tho

I watch Bachelorette tho and probably going to a Casting Call next month lmaooo

• Season 1 & 2 suck... the rest of the seasons are are real upgrades

• You said its so bad you can't watch it. It can't be that bad

• I like women fighting shows. I watch chick flicks only to please my former girlfriend is all. Other wise yawns unless I am very attracted to the actress

• TV-shows? Never gave them a chance.
    Movies? I've enjoyed some chick flicks.

• No, but I will watch some shows on the housing channel or food channel if I'm desperate.

• I concur with what C. Rock said about "Desperate housewives". It should be renamed to "Ungrateful bitches"

• I loath all those shows lol, especially the last one.

• I spent a lot of my childhood around my mother, aunts, sisters, and grandma, so I've seen quite a few Hallmark and Lifetime movies over the years.

• I think so yeah

• I hate chick flicks

• Why?
      Are they just boring or stupid to you? I personally am guessing that it is because of the drama? Girls are more emotional and like tear jerkers vs guys who... Don't.

• No they looked boring.

• I watch them from time to time

• no thanks, i dont like these things.

• Sailor Moon

• "Orange is the new black" isn't a chick show just because it's cast is majority female. That's a dope show.
    Now "project runway" definitely is and I watch the crap out of that
    "Pride & Prejudice" is one of my favorite movies

• I watched a porno version of pretty little liars which was pretty good

What Girls Said 3