Have you ever watched a tightrope act, and hope they didn't fall and get hurt?

I remember once I was at the circus. Seemed like a typical run of the mill circus. I remember being intrigued by the acrobatics. Tightrope act. So here were these people going across, one by one. .. and at the least it was probably the most entertaining to see one of the women fall off the wire, she was carefully starting off and you could she was more nervous than the rest. Making her way across the wire she gets almost to the end, I'm talking maybe 3 or 4 foot and from where I'm sitting it looked like she must have sneezed or something, next thing I know she's like struggling to stay balanced, then just falls into the net. I couldn't ever imagine doing this type act without a net, but some have.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I hate watching those! I get anxious. I don't even like watching acts that I know are fake and planned, because it's just too dramatic.

• I think everyone in their natural lives who have been to the circus have watched the performers with baited breaths.