Led Zeppelin? Thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard to pick, but I think my fave songs are Custard Pie, Communication Breakdown, Houses of the Holy and Whole Lotta Love.

• I just finished listening to Physical Graffiti a few hours ago. My faves are the live version of The Song Remains the Same and Rock and Roll. You should hear Heart do Rock and Roll

• Heart is awesome too.

• I've seen them in concert and Ann Wilson has been my fantasy crush for decades

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• First thing that comes to mind is the news. Led Zep stole/took the Stairways to heaven riff from a Spirits song 😓 Eh lol who cares

www.BBC.com/news/entertainment-arts-36592517

• I'm not a big fan of them, they are good at doing music, though.

• Love them. Mostly just that thought...

• I like some of their songs.

• Tad overrated. Believe it or not Jimmy page didn't like Americans.

• Not the best band in my opinion, but I respect their music.

• Love them!

• 10/10

• Love them.

What Guys Said 7

• I've never been a huge classic rock guy. I grew up on (and chronologically alongside) of rap, so that beat-driven, drum-centered sound is way more likely to move me than a guitar lick. For a long time I would listen to some rock music here and there, but the 1970s stuff didn't grab me. It seemed kind of, I don't know... simplistic? as compared to modern rock. Also, back in my teenage years, I had a pretty heated rivalry with the "rock kids" at my high school, who didn't take very kindly to the idea of a white kid who liked supposedly "black" music, so that further fueled my disdain towards rock. But a little bit always made it through, more modern stuff though. Then as I got older, I started to explore music a little more and not bind myself to whatever music I thought I should listen to because of reasons as dumb as where I lived. I also went off to college and just met so many cool people who were into all kinds of random stuff, and we exposed each other to our favorite acts and genres, and we all at least gave it a shot. Pink Floyd was the band that opened the door for me. 18 year old college kid, high as a giraffe's ass, listening to Dark Side Of The Moon in his dorm room... how clichĂ©, haha. So Led Zepplin... I like them. Not my absolute favorite of the 70s rock groups, but I'd never tell you they weren't a good band. Pink Floyd probably remained my favorite, but I'd say I have at least 10-15 Led Zep songs on my iPod, so I could definitely say I'm at least a medium-fan, haha.

• And I am buy.. ying an over-rated.. album.

• you don t like him?

• This dude gets it! That's how I feel about pink Floyd and like 10 other bands

• I like Stairway to Heaven. They're just not my thing though. More into 80s music personally.

• Great band but I mean come on Kansas is better.

• Not even in the same league. Sorry

• Sorry even the music itself. Their album sales speak to how important their music was

• Not with today's standards the music is basically the same nonsense over and over and over again and out of all the musicians now a days all of their music is only made by 4 producers that all work for the same company.

Back then though yeah more so, even so I stick by my original comment.

• Who dat?

• I'm in favor.

• Honestly, and I don't mean this as an insult, but the first thought that comes to my mind is old.