Interpret my drawing? Best gets MHO?

"Sins of the Father".

Interpret my drawing? Best gets MHO?

Updates:
Wow, you guys/girls really went to some dark places.

3|1
8|12

Most Helpful Girl

• Perhaps a man raped a women and caused her pregnancy. She feels sad and dead inside because she now has to alter her life due to a man that violated her and most likely won't aid in the raising of the child.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The woman was raped and now pregnant and she isn't able to mentally recover from the incident and ever since then, all that has happened is killing her on the inside. The body reflects her mind not her physical condition. This picture is what she feels on the inside. "Sins of the father" means that the father of her child has commited an act of sin, raping and commiting fornication and creating a bastard child. The area between her legs represents destruction her virginity or purity has now been taken.

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• wow. incredibly... disturbing, yet... awesome. part human, part... lobster, part stegosaurus, part tentacled creature, part zombie, part... woman... who might be pregnant... but something about the legs looks a bit masculine- it's like there's hair on the legs, so maybe man is in there too.

sins of the father. hmm. maybe by impregnating the woman, the father essentially turned her into a monster who bears little resemblance, in body and mind, to who she was previously... kind of... an extreme interpretation of how some women get super hormonal and unrecognizable when pregnant.

either way, epic drawing.

0|1
    0|0
    • i recognized your style- i remember your other drawing, with the tentacles, the brain, and the heart :p

• depicts a rape victim... pregnancy is eating away at her cuz she gon give birth to a monster since the guy who raped her was a monster in human disguise

0|1
    0|0
  • Wow insane!! Looks like a guy with an STD to me

0|1
    0|0
  • Alien rape victim becomes zombie, and will birth creature that will end mankind.

0|1
    0|0
  • Kids being born to single mothers? I dunno... looks like a 2000AD drawing to me...

0|0
    0|0
  • A man is dying and falling apart.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just commenting to bookmark this question :O

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• When you get a crappy haircut and forget to shave your pubes.

2|1
    0|0
  • I feel like this is about rape.

0|1
    0|0
  • looks very macabre, i like it. i like how pregnancy is about creating life and how it is traditionally a good thing. but here it is not.

0|1
    0|0
  • the monstrosity of an incestuous father who impregnated his daughter.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, it seems it's related with sex abuse : /
    Very strong.

0|1
    0|0
  • some kind of corrupt, yet hardworking person who eventually caught up with his unethical/ immoral deeds. Now wanders as sick, decaying being.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's about the father's sins 👍

1|0
    0|0
  • Years and years of dealing with women gets to a man's soul and body xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Hamelt will return? everything is ok?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's very creepy and disturbing.