Who else thinks the fun has gone out of live music events?

• I do because people only stand there with their phones out now
  • I do because most "live" music is lip synced these days
  • I do for both above reasons
  • I don't

Most Helpful Guy

• I only go to see bands that are indie, or small time. I have never once seen lip syncing going on and people tend to stay off their phones. I still love going to shows, it is incredible! But these are rock band shows, not some pop star flying around and wearing no clothes lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I do but for other reasons besides the ones stated. On a couple of occasions I have had to get into a psychical altercation with some morons who kicked and punched me and my sister. The security guards dont do their damn jobs and tickets are not cheap so to spend money on a good time only to get hurt is a waste. I will probably never go to another concert. One concert I went to there was this older guy, probably 40 threatening to beat up a 12 year old with his dad standing right next to him! The guards didn't kick him out though. Security should do theit job at kicking out violent morons. If I want to get into a fight Ill go to my nearest bar not spend 100 bucks on a concert and waste my time and money.

What Guys Said 4

• I never went to those for the music. I tended to go for the debauchery.

• Back in the day it was all about getting drunk rocking out and making out with randoms chicks now all people want to do is video the whole gig and girls aren't as fun as they used to be

• I still enjoy them, I don't care what other people are doing.

• If you think they aren't fun anymore you don't go in the Pit enough.

What Girls Said 0