Does anyone enjoy watching old black and white movies?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Some, yes. It depends who is in it but I sometimes watch Turner Classic Movies. I like Audrey Hepburn, Katherine Hepburn, Bette Davis, Ingrid Bergman, and many more.

What Guys Said 9

• Yes I do! My mom and dad have always loved watching many old movies, so that's how I was introduced to them. It was one of the ways for us to spend time together, but I came to like those movies for their own sake too. :)

But it depends on the individual movie, of course. Just like some of today's color movies are amazing while others are really crappy, the same goes for old black-and-white movies. It all depends on the script and story, acting, execution, etc.

The famous classics like "CASABLANCA" and "GASLIGHT" are well-known of course, but there are also some great (in my opinion) black-and-white movies that are not so well-known; it's worth exploring the filmographies of some actors/actresses that you like from the era, and trying out a few of the more obscure ones. That's how I found some great gems along the way that are not so famous. :)

• Yea! I really like most film noir, one I would suggest is DOUBLE INDEMNITY, or MILDRED PEARCE

• sure. some of the classics are black and white

• Only if they're classics (like Casablanca) or film-noir.

• I love black and white movies especially silent films. I binge watched silent films once when they were on TV before binge watching was a thing and before social media was a thing or at least in its infancy.

• Nope. I prefer the ones from 1980-2016

• Bad graphics 😂

• Yep, it's a wonderful life, 12 angry men, and Dracula (1931) are among my favorites of all time

• I love the universl classic monster movies

What Girls Said 4

• I enjoy watching some of them.

• Yes :) I enjoyed watching them in Film Study class.

• Yes ❤️

• I love old movies!! :)