Is there a movie that has come out that the masses have flocked to that you had no interest in or didn't see the big deal about it if you watched it?

What was that movie?

Most Helpful Guy

• I had no interest in the 2nd and 3rd Divergent movies, but I ended up seeing them anyway cause my family paid.

Probably some others but I don't know.

What Girls Said 11

• All the Twilight movies.

• "Me Before You." For one the movie is ridiculous ableist, and romanticizes suicide. I can't even go into detail about how much I hate the whole thing - I know a lot of people flocked to the theaters to see that movie, many actually left during the middle and the ones who stayed for the end were really upset.

• Frozen
    Any of the Paranormal Activities
    Any of the marvel/super hero/transformer stuff

• tons man, tons.
    frozen
    star wars: force awakens
    batman vs superman
    captain America
    deadpool
    etc. etc.

• Avatar. Everyone loves that movie, but I've never watched it so I can't really judge.
    The Avengers... that movie is a complete mess if you ask me

• 👀👀👀👀👀👀 finding dory 👀👀👀👀👀👀

• A while ago when After Earth came out all my friends were dying to see it and I just couldn't care.

• All paranormal activies
    All movies that are shot like paranormal activities
    Conjuring
    Starwars
    All harry potter
    All twilight
    Etc.

• so. what do you watch?

• All marvels, transformers, disney movies, anything with war and fighting like 300, gladiator, ip man etc. ts actually fine for me to watch those movies, it's just that I don't care if i watch them or not and I wouldn't waste me money going to the cinema for it, except paranormal, i hate how its shot. any movie that's shot at a point of view style (idk if thats what they call it) is a BIG no. It makes me dizzy.

• Batman! All of them

• Frozen
    Deadpool
    Finding Dory
    Zootopia

• Your question is unnecessarily long.

And yeah, Night At The Museum

What Guys Said 9

• Mad Max: Fury Road. That said, I was super interested but disappointed by non-stop action. Nevertheless, a whole bunch of people seemed to think it was great.

I tend to like action only if there's a huge dramatic thing going on. Too much and I start becoming numb to it and caring little about the characters.

• I get it. Never saw this one. The trailer turned me off to it.

• I was super excited and hyped by it since I liked Max Max 1 & 2 and it had the same director. But just so much action -- not enough development of the people involved for me to really care that much about them.

• I completely agree! Was so excited about it and there really wasn't much to it.

• Frozen. Still haven't seen it and I have no interest to see it.

In fact most kids' movies I don't flock to see.

• never seen frozen either. As much as that damn song flooded the airwaves it forever killed any remote desire to ever see it.

• Maybe if I had kids i'd feel different about it lol

• every twilight movie

• All of the avengers, iron man, and captain America movies.

• Interesting. This is one franchise that I have bought into -- hook, line, and sinker!

• frozen
    starwars VII

• Star Wars...

• Star wars

• awww man.

• Haven't watched the new one yet. If I get around to it then I get around to it. Saw the originals, they were fine. Insanely overhyped

• Xmen
    Over rated up the butt in my opinion

• did you see any of them?

• Yup one and two are the best
      Everything after that up intil first class sucks
      Everything from first class on is over rated
      Days of futur past being the most over rated in my opinion

• That star wars movie.