Sticking with the theme of fire, what other song goes with "I See Fire", "Fire N Gold", and "Safe and Sound"?

I m trying to make a medley with about 3-5 songs and I need something to go with the theme of fire. I have thought of "I see fire" by Ed Sheeran and "Safe and Sound" by Taylor Swift, I might also use f"Fire N Gold" by Bea Miller but I wanted to know if there were some other songs I could put with these three?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Gold by Kiiara
    One of the lines is "When the roof was on fire you never let me know"

What Guys Said 2

• Look up the kyfo remix to I see fire. And there's this song gold by Gabriel something. It's fucking dope. And there are a few others, but I gotta look it up

• Shit, I shoulda read... I set fire by adele works. Burn by usher. Burn by Ellie goulding... Firestone by kygo. That's all I can think of right now 😁

• Well, I SET FIRE. TO THE RAIN. Is a personal favorite.
    Also, that new song by Pink I think involves fire or something. That one for Alice Through The Looking Glass.

What Girls Said 3

• There's "Set Fire to the Rain" by Adele

• Just Like Fire by P! nk?

• fire and rain