Please help: What is this movie called?

I remember watching a movie when I was really little (maybe 7 or so), but I don't remember enough to figure out what the movie was. I'd really like to watch it again.

The only thing I remember is that the movie was about a little girl. She is perceived as crazy, and has some kind of dark backstory. In a few scenes, you see her school desk, and it's covered in various writings. Later in the movie, someone is exploring an old house that has some kind of ties to the missing little girl, and they find a bed with a lot of markings on the bottom of it.

That's all I can remember. It'd be really helpful if someone knows what this movie is called.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Ohh isn't it Knowing, with nicolas cage? It sound a lot like what you're describing, but I'm not sure!

• Yes it is. Thank you!! Sorry for my bad description, but I don't have a very good memory. I looked it up and that's definitely the right movie. Thanks!

• No pb glad I could help!