So just found out I'm ugly via tinder. What's a good comeback to this message?

Any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• Perhaps say "I'll have to buy you a drink sometime ;) "

What Girls Said 8

• Whyyyyyyy do you go attacking her first?
    You're an idiot...
    She got you back and then now you want to start some kind of a fight... O. o

Grow up.

• She sounds like a bitch from her profile but to be fair she didn't respond to you - you should have just moved on and forgotten about her.

• she stopped responding cause she wasn't interested. then you did the typical guy response that never works and often comes off creepy, 'guess you're not interested blah blah.' so she told you off.

• Just... Don't bother responding. It's not worth the effort.

• "You should drink more often?"

I don't know. Damn dude.

• Offer to buy her a brain.

• Don't annoy her, you're kind of annoying. And she doesn't seem like a nice person so fuck her opinion.

• Wow, that girl sounds like a piece of work. "buy me things, validate me". Well your message was doing just that, it fed right into her ego.

Honestly, you are better off. Why worry about this person?

I'll be honest, you're message did come across as needy. Don't ever message someone saying "guess you're not interested". Because it comes across as needy.

If someone isn't paying you any attention, move on. If someone isn't responding, move on, just move on if you aren't getting what you need from them.

In the dating world, apps like Tinder have made things move very quickly. It's frustrating, but there are plenty of girls out there. Plenty who won't just use you to validate themselves, and will actually want to talk to you.

I personally think you dodged a bullet here. Sounds like she isn't interested in anything anyway other than you to buy her stuff and spend money on her. But then once she find's your boring she'll move on.

Find someone who isn't a jerk to talk to.

What Guys Said 19

• She's feels powerful when people want her.

Like many young women, their worldview is shaped by having an abundance of male suitors, so they take each one for granted and strive for the bigger prize.

Learn your lesson and think before you swipe, and never give that kind of power to an overt narcissist. You gave too much and drove your price down. There's nothing you can do or say, just ignore her (the better solution that would have stung her rather than desperately reaching out hoping she would acknowledge you).

• You must really be desperate if you swiped right on her lol

• Her profile says buy me things? Lmaoooo what a fucking basic bitch Hahaha I can only predict she will end up with 12-14 cats so Jakes on her bro! Lmao!!

• But if she doesn't respond to generic bullshit unless you're very attractive and you've responded with generic bullshit and she responded doesn't that actually mean you're incredibly attractive?

• How about not care what people on tinder think? the folks on there aren't exactly the pinnacle of humanity.

• Say "I'm ugly, you've been used more than Lisa Ann. Just grab another bottle and bend over"

Up to you. She doesn't seem like a nice person, so why not?

• You sound like the "nice guy".

• She's an alcoholic gold digger... She basically wants you to say Here's $10. Drink until I am really good looking, then come and talk to me... She'll probably retort it will take $100... :D

• "And I was naive for believing that I was talking to a Queen instead of a spoiled princess"

• "Getting drunk will not fix your daddy issues. See ya."

• Haha look at the profile info. I wouldn't bother to have a second look at it if only the half of it was true.
    Where's your self respect man? Running after the witch.

• Why did you swipe right on that loser to begin with? Lol

• i think your reading too much into this lol

• Tell her that she just made your shitlist.

• Say " did you fall from heaven? it looks like you landed on your face because its fucked up!"

• Why would you even give a bitch like that the time of day? She even admits that she's a shallow, materialistic woman. Damn, son. Are you really THAT desperate?

Women like her will find life to be very different when society collapses. She'll probably end up being a sex slave.

• What I would recommend your already too late for and that's to crush her over inflated ego. But when you sent the I guess your not interested anymore you played into her hand. But on the bright side you really did help a lot of guys on here who could come across her profile so they know to swipe left

• She is ugly...

• Pretty sure you're a miser.

Negged.