Agree or Disagree: 4 USB Port older fat model PS3 system is possibly the very greatest console of all time because of?

all the things it offers up to this day?

If you think about it, the Playstation 3, at least the older 4 USB port fat model consoles (that are fully backwards compatible with PS2 discs), has absolutely everything that you could ask for in video game console. The older PS3s have full disc backwards compatibility with PS2 and PS1 games. The online multiplayer is free. It supports Blu-Ray, DVD and CD. It has so many great exclusive games and great multiplatform games (although the PS2 is also known for many great exclusive games as well). It supports MP3 music files (that you can download from your computer) and it supports MP4 for movies (also you can download from your computer).

It's like, what more could you ask for in a video game system. These are all the reasons why I love my PS3 so much (even though I now have a PS4 with the PS3 and enjoy the PS4 as much) and still currently own it.

• Agree
  • Disagree
  • Others

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0