Who here plays the ukulele?

who here plays the ukulele? I just got one to try for the first time who here plays the ukulele ?

Most Helpful Guy

• As far as string instruments go, I play guitar and bass mainly, but I've played a little ukulele. Essentially, I don't know the chords/have them memorized but I can play it pretty much. It is essentially just a mini guitar with 4 strings and different chords. Once I actually take the time to memorize the chord shapes I'd be able to pick it up pretty quickly.

• I tried to play the strings on my ukulele but I find its hard to play one the strings on there cause there so skinny

• Guitar/bass can be like that too-- it's just muscle memory. Awkward at first, but easy after time. I bet after some practice you'll get the hang of it :)

• oh ok 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• i used to, never been really good at it BUT I totally nailed the harry potter theme song tho :)

What Guys Said 5

• I play Zelda and Pokemon.

• I've had one for two years but never got round to learning how to play it which is silly as it meant to be so easy and you can do it in a hour apparently

• Play a little for us : )
    There's a site that records sound... don't remember the name...

• oh cool if u remmber what the name of the website is or if u no of a website for that tell me and I'll look it up :)

• Join me in making music online together. Sign up now for free!
      www.soundtrap.com/.../

• Nice, keep going, you will master it. : D

• i play guitar

• I only play piano and some drums, but I'd like to learn more.

• I used to try the piano

What Girls Said 0