For those who don't listen metal?

Or if you haven't been to one... does it look fun? Would you go to one? (A live show)

I've been to a few (Killswitch Engage, Asking Alexandria) but I'd like to see these three live. Even tho I'd get my ass kicked in a Lamb Of God concert 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been to a lot of metal concerts and love the energy of them.

• Yeah it's incredible how that energy feels when everyone's jumping around, moshing, and having a good time

• The more you go to the more you will see metal fans as an extended family like.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• Aren't those bands like... Metalcore?

I haven't been to a metal concert though. Been at a punk rock one. That was funky.

• No lol Lamb Of God is metalcore in a way but not really. And slipknot is Nu metal, A7x WAS metalcore but they're mostly hard rock now. But u should totally go to one, you feel the energy unlike anything you have felt 👍👊

• The bands you listed are either barely metal (Lamb of God) or not metal at all (others).

But to answer your question, no. I hate crowds, stench, and extremely loud noise, all of which are prominent features in metal shows or most concerts in general.

• Do u like metal?

• Yeah I'm a fan of those too lol just that there are no metal heads here and if there are, they most likely know the mainstream modern bands, ya know?

• Very true.

• Ex chick I was boning was in metal and was like goth , turns out she talked about me on cam to her global metal site forum or some shit and almost stabbed me so

No thnx Op, no thnx

• Bro you get to beat people's ass and get away with it 💁👊

• Well what if I liked random dudes jumping on me..

• Woh.. did u anald the big guy oe something too? Just asking... bro...

• No. I wouldn't go to 1 or consider going to 1

• Lol no way the music's not for me and the crowds = ew

• Yes. I'm the guy in the pit with nothing on but a kilt, covered in your blood.

• Dude I'm the guy helping people get up and just normal shoving. But I always go home full of bruises 😂