Have you ever misheard song lyrics?

sorry just noticed it repeats itself

Most Helpful Girl

• ALL THE TIME, English isn't my first language and sometimes songs lyrics can be hard to get, so I'd find myself singing the wrong stuff all the time and then someone laughing at me for me

Most Helpful Guy

• lipstick stings from bruno mars as lipstick stinks.

also dissing the night away from that one song as pissing the night away.

What Girls Said 11

• When Rhianna first put out "what's my name" I thought she was saying "na na na boys are lame".

• When I was younger I thought that Queen sang 'we will fuck you ' instead of ' we will rock you ' 😶😶😶

• would of loved being at that family party with you singing that

• Only all the time

• All the time, mostly English songs lmao
    I hear words that do not even exist

• yes :/

• Lots of times. :-)

• Yes. Listen to Def Leppard's song Pour Some Sugar On Me. In the beginning of the song he says something "living like a llama with a red iPhone."

• Do you breathe air? Who hasn't misheard words at least once in their life?

• When I was a kid there was this radio ad for Sherwin Williams and they played this little jingle for it. As a kid I didn't know what they were saying it sounded like "by shoola william" lol so I asked my mom about it. She didn't know what in gods name I was talking about till one day the jingle came on the radio, it wasn't "by shoola william" it was "buy sherwin williams" lmao.

• I used to always mishear "Firestone" by Kygo. I'd always hear, "Be my number one!". Instead of, "We light up the world."

• Yeah, I thought "Got a long list of ex-lovers" was "Gotta love those Starbucks lovers."

What Guys Said 11