Do you like Adele?

Not saying she isn't a bad singer but an awesome singer! I am just kind of getting sick of her and don't like listening her songs about her depressing relationships. I know people can relate to her music about her relationships and make them feel better. What do you think of her and why? Just curious and when someone doesn't like her people would be shocked.

• OMG YES!
    45% (10)29% (6)37% (16)Vote
  • Kind of
    27% (6)29% (6)28% (12)Vote
  • NO!
    28% (6)42% (9)35% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not a fan of her type of music, to be honest. Not saying she makes bad music, but I don't like that.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• i admire her talent and do like some of her songs. but i don't own any of her music, wouldn't go to a concert unless my wife really REALLY wanted

0|0
    0|0
  • Her music is obviously not for me. It's hard to deny her energy and universal likeability though. Ah, to be so liked. *falls off into reverie* :D

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG YES she's awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I guess they're good computers...

0|0
    0|0
  • If I feel like crying, she's my go to biotch. If I'm happy, I avoid her so I can keep my good mood

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the songs for the music, but the lyrics actually kind of piss me off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really listen to her, but I like her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah 😃

0|0
    0|0
  • B — I don't hate her music, but I can't say it's really my thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very talented.

0|0
    0|0
  • wow. she had a baby.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• i think her voice is fantastic, and she is gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Adele... no matter what. So I voted A.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure. a tad overrated. but she can sing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I like some of her songs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i do, can't deny how talented she is and doesn't need to be half naked to sell her songs either, classy lady with real talent.

1|0
    0|0