as the protagonist for the entire game?
Now, this fantasy M-rated Zelda game doesn't necessarily have to have blood & gore like God of War to get the M rating but at least the brutal nature of it's violence that's deemed too much even for teen players, kinda like Rocksteady's Batman Arkham Knight (the first and only M-rated Batman game yet has no gore in it, just a little more blood and brutal violence). As a die hard Zelda fan myself, I still think all the Zelda games are great the way they are but I also think it wouldn't hurt Nintendo to at least try to make one M-rated Zelda game to see how it would do and how much of a surprise it would be considering Nintendo's "family/kid-friendly" image they've always been trying to keep for decades. Besides, Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask got away with a lot of subtly disturbing things in their game content and story that people and the ESRB rating system hardly ever noticed to look at it as an "E-rated/E10-rated" game.
What do you guys thinks?
- I think that would be an awesome idea and it wouldn't hurt Nintendo to try that out with Zelda only once.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I think the idea would be good but not all that special0% (0)100% (1)17% (1)Vote
- Meh.40% (2)0% (0)33% (2)Vote
- I think Nintendo should never resort to making any of their IP games rated M for the sake of appealing to a wider audience.40% (2)0% (0)33% (2)Vote
- I think this would still hurt Nintendo's image, even if it's only strictly for one IP game.20% (1)0% (0)17% (1)Vote
- Others0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote